Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

How?!

LejonTryne
Im kinda new to the game, and i just level to 200 cp, and i cant find gear for my cp level?! I just loot 160-180 from mobs and dolmen cheats etc! How can i get gear for my cp? Is it only possible from crafting or is it another way to get it? Becouse im not a crafter!

Plz, help me!
  • Judas Helviaryn
    Judas Helviaryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    160 is the level cap for gear. Don't sweat it, you're at the point where you can start making builds without worrying about outleveling your gear.
  • LejonTryne
    160 is the level cap for gear. Don't sweat it, you're at the point where you can start making builds without worrying about outleveling your gear.

Okey! :) I have a okey build already, so i just wondering! Do i must craft higher gear or something like that?
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There is currently no gear beyond CP160 at all. This is the highest level you can find and the highest level you can craft.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Judas Helviaryn
    Judas Helviaryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LejonTryne wrote: »

Okey! :) I have a okey build already, so i just wondering! Do i must craft higher gear or something like that?

Take a look at this:

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Sets

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1480-ItemizationBrowserOneTamriel.html

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1360-CombatMetrics.html

The first is a list of all of the different equipment sets in the game, how to get them, and their special abilities. Consider what you want to accomplish in the game, and treat this list like a toystore, and you're the kid given free reign in it. You get seven armor slots, three jewelry slots, and one weapon per slot if you use two handed weapons and staves, or two weapons per slot if you dual wield/sword and board. That gives you room for multiple sets to combine and leverage to your advantage in combat.

The second is the same list in addon form, for viewing ingame.

The third is an addon that allows you to review combat stats after your fights, to see what happened, where you could improve, or find all sorts of useful information you will need while making builds.

Have fun with it!
  • LejonTryne

Take a look at this:

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Sets

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1480-ItemizationBrowserOneTamriel.html

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1360-CombatMetrics.html

The first is a list of all of the different equipment sets in the game, how to get them, and their special abilities. Consider what you want to accomplish in the game, and treat this list like a toystore, and you're the kid given free reign in it. You get seven armor slots, three jewelry slots, and one weapon per slot if you use two handed weapons and staves, or two weapons per slot if you dual wield/sword and board. That gives you room for multiple sets to combine and leverage to your advantage in combat.

The second is the same list in addon form, for viewing ingame.

The third is an addon that allows you to review combat stats after your fights, to see what happened, where you could improve, or find all sorts of useful information you will need while making builds.

Have fun with it!

Oh, tnx dude! :D<3
  • LejonTryne
    Tnx for all the help! :)<3

Im glad to see friendly people for a change haha! I ask in-game but people was just....a**h*les!
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @LejonTryne If you are on PC/EU send me an in game mail ( or on here ) of what type of character you are ( stam or magic ) ( heal/tank/dps ) and I'll log on and craft you some basic gear
  • LejonTryne
    @LejonTryne If you are on PC/EU send me an in game mail ( or on here ) of what type of character you are ( stam or magic ) ( heal/tank/dps ) and I'll log on and craft you some basic gear

That would be really kind of u, but im on ps4 thou "/

But thx anyway! :)<3
  • Gothren
    Gothren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    why?
    when?
    what?
    who?
    Edited by Gothren on January 10, 2018 3:46AM
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not to worry :) good luck in the world of Tamriel
  • LejonTryne

@JamieAubrey Thank u! :) Oh, one more thing! Do u have any tips for what set i should have or what is good? Im a stam DK tank! ^^

• JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@JamieAubrey Thank u! :) Oh, one more thing! Do u have any tips for what set i should have or what is good? Im a stam DK tank! ^^

Could try 5x Torug's Pact
    3d85024dbfda933a70fb0663c6ecf661.png

5x Plague Doctor
    4727ffadd94ed78eceb1f830aa680ad0.png

and 2x Bloodspawn
    12f86422353562821120762398c75345.png

Quite easy sets to acquire
    Edited by JamieAubrey on January 10, 2018 3:59AM
  • LejonTryne

Could try 5x Torug's Pact
    3d85024dbfda933a70fb0663c6ecf661.png

5x Plague Doctor
    4727ffadd94ed78eceb1f830aa680ad0.png

and 2x Bloodspawn
    12f86422353562821120762398c75345.png

Quite easy sets to acquire

Thank u agian! :D<3
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    let's hope the gear stays at cp 160...cause otherwise ill have to look for a new mmo again and i don't wanna do that for now
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    let's hope the gear stays at cp 160...cause otherwise ill have to look for a new mmo again and i don't wanna do that for now

So you'd rather start over somewhere else from scratch which would definitely take you twice as long instead playing here now that the game is getting way better and we can freely change traits? Find it hard to believe.

I'd personally love some sort of gear progression. Not as heavy as WoW but some would be nice.
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    CP 160 is level cap on gear.