The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Beware of Psyjic Supreme Order

Tobias808
Tobias808
Psyjic Supreme Order are scammers. I joined them last night and paid the weekly fee to use their guild trader in Eden Hollow. i woke up this morning to see that i was removed from that guild. Beware of those scammers.
  • Tobias808
    Tobias808
    Tobias808 wrote: »
    Psyjic Supreme Order are scammers. I joined them last night and paid the weekly fee to use their guild trader in Eden Hollow. i woke up this morning to see that i was removed from that guild. Beware of those scammers.

i mean Elden Root...this is on the usps server
  • Luthiniel
    Luthiniel
    Soul Shriven
    I am a GM of the Psyjic Supreme Order. We have over 460+ members. Every hour our officers go through the deposits and record the donations. Then I will double-check that it is done. If you were removed from our guild, it is because we did not receive payment from you. Now that can happen for 2 main reasons: 1. You submitted your deposit into a different guild that you belong to and were not aware of it. 2. The bank tranfers sometimes glitch. And when that happens we tell our members to put in a ticket. Most people who donate will announce "paid dues" in guild chat. That gives one of us a heads up and we get to that deposit right away. As for you joining us and getting booted, we need to keep our guild clean of those people who do not wish to pay for a trading guild. It is unfortunate that it happened this way and if we had had a chance to speak with you that could have been rectified right away. If you wish to return to us, you will find that we are a very helpful and happy guild. I would even pay your 1st 10k if you return. Thank you. Luth
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos, this post should be removed as its unfair to this poor guilds reputation.
  • Most_Awesome
    Most_Awesome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol guild trader drama zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bhaal5 wrote: »

Plus the GM offerred to comp the member sight unseen.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    bryanhaas wrote: »
    Bhaal5 wrote: »

Plus the GM offerred to comp the member sight unseen.

If anything it’s turned into a solid advertisement for his guild because he handled the situation quite well imo