The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Gamepad UI Mods

Jamaxx1969
Jamaxx1969
Soul Shriven
Hi all,

Looking for either mods that are confirmed to work with gamepad ui (doesn't seem to be many) OR is it possible to play with a pad but not in gamepad mode? Love the PC UI but can't use a m and kb. I'm using a Xbox 1 controller which connects automatically to my PC with Bluetooth, the game picks it up in gamepad mode but not in normal mode?
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very few mods work with Gamepad UI. In the past I used the Xpadder program so that I could keep the PC UI but still play on gamepad.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • Jamaxx1969
    Jamaxx1969
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks, I'll check it out
  • notnsane
    notnsane
    ✭✭✭
    Use Gamepad Buddy.
  • Greevir
    Greevir
    ✭✭✭✭
    BetterUI (the updated one by rockingdice) and GamePad Buddy (authored by the same guy)
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • yoco007
    yoco007
    Jim_Pipp wrote: »
    Very few mods work with Gamepad UI. In the past I used the Xpadder program so that I could keep the PC UI but still play on gamepad.

Do you still use Xpadder? Is it allowed by ZOS?
    I hate gamepad UI, I wish it would only change skill bars when you play with gamepad.