The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Worm Cult motif will be available on 4th ESO Anniversary.

Marabornwingrion
Marabornwingrion
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Not sure if it was already mentioned somewhere on forums, but motif pages for this style can be aquired by opening boxes during Anniversary Event in April.

v1obm1Q.png

:)
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oooo. Good to know unique styles that you can't craft will be added. Winterborn and Maomer are nice too.
    Jumps-In-Water - Magicka Templar
    Dar'akar - Stamina Nightblade
    Jumps-In-Lava - Magicka Dragon Knight
    PC/NA
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    SisterGoat wrote: »
    Oooo. Good to know unique styles that you can't craft will be added. Winterborn and Maomer are nice too.

It's not the same style as the light armor dropped worm set, it is a new and unique style.
    Edited by DocFrost72 on January 9, 2018 1:49PM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DocFrost72 wrote: »

It's not the same style as the light armir dropped worm set, it is a new and unique style.
    That sucks, is it able to preview in full?
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Jubilee event is the one where you earn boxes by doing daily repeatable quests right? In early April so approx 6 weeks after the costume editor comes out? That is clearly going to be the best motif grindfest in Eso's history.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

It's not the same style as the light armir dropped worm set, it is a new and unique style.

@Turelus Yes! Using the outfit stations you can preview all styles even if you don't own them, you simply can't confirm it as your outfit.
  • IRDeja
    IRDeja

That does suck, I really like the hat and robe I wear on my main. Saw pics in the other thread about this motif, the light is "meh" looking in comparison to the current, dropped WC.
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

It's not the same style as the light armor dropped worm set, it is a new and unique style.

Why not?D: That doesn't make sense. There already is a Worm Cult style in the game and people love it and would love to be able to craft it. Why introduce something else under its name?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Turelus Yes! Using the outfit stations you can preview all styles even if you don't own them, you simply can't confirm it as your outfit.
    Thanks! I have terrible internet and last night was trials night so not had a chance to download the PTS update yet.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim_Pipp wrote: »
    The Jubilee event is the one where you earn boxes by doing daily repeatable quests right? In early April so approx 6 weeks after the costume editor comes out? That is clearly going to be the best motif grindfest in Eso's history.
    This one had returned to ESO, had 150K gold, at end of event Khajiit had +3 million and inventories was filled with motifs.
    Did an idiotic number of daily quests.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got shots of the craftable motif here ... I think this was forgotten in the natch potes (@ZOS_GinaBruno, I don't think this is your fault ;)):

Light w/Staff:
    LWhebwB.png
    lUiyfxz.png

Medium w/Bow:
    zqrDy21.png
    OW00juL.png

Heavy w/Shield and 1H Mace:
    2StGLfC.png
    bkatEwD.png
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    Not sure if it was already mentioned somewhere on forums, but motif pages for this style can be aquired by opening boxes during Anniversary Event in April.

v1obm1Q.png

:)

This is great! I absolutely love this style!

I've been trying to come up with good builds using Withered Hand just to wear this. Have been selling set pieces to people that just want it for the looks.
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks good. <3
  • OlafdieWaldfee
    OlafdieWaldfee
    ✭✭✭✭
    *crosses fingers for it to be one of these ultra-rare styles without weird flaps on crotch and a*rse. :) *

.... aaaand I'm disappoint once again. *sigh*
    Edited by OlafdieWaldfee on January 9, 2018 3:16PM
  • CooksWithoutARecipe
    That heavy headpiece...you can be Sauron!
  • Shawn_PT
    Shawn_PT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait. Does this mean the WC motif will be the next Hollowjack where players will have hundreds of dupes filling the guild stores selling for almost nothing? And if so, does that mean that the other random motifs will not drop at all?

Or can we expect balance where regular motifs will still drop, and the WC will remain relatively uncommon so that it's still worth selling all year round?
  • johnnified
    johnnified
    ✭✭✭

You can craft Wormcult....
    axD6vzU.png
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shawn_PT wrote: »
    Wait. Does this mean the WC motif will be the next Hollowjack where players will have hundreds of dupes filling the guild stores selling for almost nothing? And if so, does that mean that the other random motifs will not drop at all?

Or can we expect balance where regular motifs will still drop, and the WC will remain relatively uncommon so that it's still worth selling all year round?

The details haven't been rolled out yet by ZOS ... as April is still a few months away.

If I were to guess, it would be an event drop similar to Hollowjack, yes. But, that is just conjecture at this point.
  • MercTheMage
    MercTheMage
    ✭✭✭✭
    So its withered hand. ok
    I wish theyd give us the old worm cult style too tho.
    You just going to stand there like a lemon?
  • bellatrixed
    bellatrixed
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shawn_PT wrote: »

Chances are, based on how the jubilee event worked out last year, the rarity will be much greater than hollowjack pieces, since those were a dime a dozen and the only motif that dropped. By comparison the jubilee event rewards a chance for any existing furniture pattern, any existing motif page, and now outfit styles--so no single item is going to flood the market.

I really doubt they'd remove all existing rewards at the expense of only giving us one reward.

Edited by bellatrixed on January 14, 2018 8:47AM
    ESO Roleplay | RP community for all factions/servers/platforms
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been my favorite style since I got a level 20 necromancer set and dyed it.

22A2p6g.jpg
    cbdfec2c75e8e7d6d19a11d69aab018a.jpg
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    very nice!
  • Daocommand
    Daocommand
    Soul Shriven
    zaria wrote: »
    Jim_Pipp wrote: »
    This one had returned to ESO, had 150K gold, at end of event Khajiit had +3 million and inventories was filled with motifs.
    Did an idiotic number of daily quests.

How exactly did Kajiit amass 2.85 million last time?
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magdalina wrote: »

Why not?D: That doesn't make sense. There already is a Worm Cult style in the game and people love it and would love to be able to craft it. Why introduce something else under its name?

Night Mother's would like to have a word.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • Stewart1874
    Stewart1874
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought this deserved a bump,

Any details on it? My favourite motif but can't use it yet.

Dates, confirmation.. anything!
    PS4 - Europe - Aldmeri Dominion
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thought this deserved a bump,

Any details on it? My favourite motif but can't use it yet.

Dates, confirmation.. anything!

3rd anniversary started on April 4, so I guess this year will be the same.