The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

THANK YOU! FINALLY

CaffeinatedMayhem
CaffeinatedMayhem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Additionally, Rolis Hlaalu has a new assistant: Faustina Curio, the Achievement Mediator. This new merchant sells plans and furnishings for Writ Vouchers to characters that have attained certain achievements. Among these items are plans that Rolis previously stopped selling, as well as new furnishing documents that contain Morrowind furnishing plans. You can find Faustina Curio right next to Rolis Hlaalu, at the Writ drop-off area.
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suddenly have a use for all my writ vouchers collecting dust!
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yass! was so happy when I saw this :smiley: It's time to start doing writs again :wink:
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I can stop running tombs a gazillon times, hating the music, only to get a bunch of lockpicks, ash, and one green recipe I learned years ago!
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can stop running tombs a gazillon times, hating the music, only to get a bunch of lockpicks, ash, and one green recipe I learned years ago!

I think they upped the drop rate recently... I'm getting some great recipes running accounts through Dreloth, invariably 1-4 per toon (rinse and repeat). Things like 'Chest, Redoran.'
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I think they upped the drop rate recently... I'm getting some great recipes running accounts through Dreloth, invariably 1-4 per toon (rinse and repeat). Things like 'Chest, Redoran.'

All my guilds sent out "FARM DRELOTH" messages last week, so there is something with the drop rate there. I still farm Hleran - less crowded and I don't have to keep an open quest. I was exaggerating too, I do get more than 1 green per run, and when I hit a good RNG pocket I get good blues, but purples are still rare. I'm at 80% global recipes knowledge, so the new plans are the ones I"m missing.

But I HATE repettive grinding! Running delves for Ayelid plans? (I have found 0) Fine.
    Opening urns in a tiny tomb with the same depressing music for hours? F-NO.

So this news is the bomb for me.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Opening urns in a tiny tomb with the same depressing music for hours?

You haven’t come out for our Dreloth Wednesday Raves? Every Wednesday night we all dress in Daedric halter tops and blast lady Gaga. Plus we have tequila shots, pool,and $1 sliders. They’re skeever sliders, but we do a sriracha aioli that’s amazing.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the love of Vivec, all you people that have been hoarding vouchers, flood the market with Morrowind recipes, make those 800k-1.4M prices crash, crach, crash! I swear I'll buy all the recipes you put up for sale =p
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's hope she'll sell something for block cost reduction /sarcasm
  • boombazookajd
    boombazookajd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »

You haven’t come out for our Dreloth Wednesday Raves? Every Wednesday night we all dress in Daedric halter tops and blast lady Gaga. Plus we have tequila shots, pool,and $1 sliders. They’re skeever sliders, but we do a sriracha aioli that’s amazing.

please tell me this is real...
    Drathus Delenu- Dunmer magDk: Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Stormproof, Peak Scaler, Clockwork Confounder, Orderly, Master Wizard, Cloudrest Hero, Undaunted, Dragonstar Arena Champion
    Thoronir Rolston- Breton petsorc: Stormproof
    Zaakazha-Redguard stamblade: Boethia's Scythe, Clockwork Confounder, Maelstrom Arena Champion, Dragonstar Arena Champion

Scrubs:
    Justinius Maximus Decimus- Altmer magblade
    Agronak gro'Mashul- Orc DK Tank
    Valerya Hawkcroft- Breton healer
    Zaaka- Imperial stamDK/crafter

✭✭✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »

please tell me this is real...

Probably, but he's on PS4 so we'll have to figure out our own dog and pony show on Xbox.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Says they will be available to people who have certain achievements. All achievement purchases are BoP. So you'll still have to farm if you want plans to sell.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    Says they will be available to people who have certain achievements. All achievement purchases are BoP. So you'll still have to farm if you want plans to sell.

Probably Crafting achievements, or related to DLC. And I doubt plans will be BoP. The existing furnishing documents are not.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like we're getting closer and closer to PTW.

Buy our Morrowind DLC so you can purchase purple Vvardenfell plans and sell them for 500k+ to those without the expansion and then you can go buy that gold gear and kick their butts in PVP! But then again, I suppose you could do that now, it's just harder to get them at the moment.
    Edited by Jaraal on January 10, 2018 8:07PM
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.