Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

How do people level up new toons in 4 hours?

huschdeguddzje
huschdeguddzje
✭✭✭✭
Seriously I have full training gear popped a xp scroll and after 4 hours I'm level 16, I spent 3 hours grinding dolmens and paid someone 10k to take me trough the infamous skyreach grind. After about 1 hour the quest was finished and he left without a word. Now I have no gold and am only level 16. I could buy a 150xp scroll or 2 100 but I don't think I could put them to good use.
It is my 3rd char btw.
And I'm aware of the double xp event, unfortunately my Internet went down during that time.

Best Answer

• MrTtheDK
    MrTtheDK
    ✭✭✭
    Having someone that is max level destro ulting the first loop in skyreach is how to do it. Four Hours may be achievable but you need mad skills and understanding of the pulls to accomplish. Again you just do the first floor lop in skyreach skipping the boss. No need to do the rest.
    Main:
    DC- Diablo Azul , Mr T

Alts: Nerf Something or Another

Guild: - Imperial City Police
    RIP Guilds: Purple, WKB, Eight Divines, Rage, What Mechanics, Entropy Rising
    Game: @TalosSeptim
    Answer ✓
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Full training gear, 150% exp drink/scroll and if you want to go all in ESO+, Ring of Mara and a event buff. Then you go to a good farming location like Skyreach or Spellscar with a good DD, pull everything and AOE it down.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • Noggin_the_Nog
    Noggin_the_Nog
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously I have full training gear popped a xp scroll and after 4 hours I'm level 16, I spent 3 hours grinding dolmens and paid someone 10k to take me trough the infamous skyreach grind..

Hi
    Really I think the hype over quick leveling is not useful. Taking your time, learning the skills - particularly on a new alt, and enjoying the experience, is far more important. It's a game for fun.
    Once you are level 50 you still have work to do to reach CP720, and there's the skill points/skyshards and lore books to collect. A good tip is to complete the Welcome Quest in PvP - good skills easy to get and two skyshards.
    If you are on PC I'll be happy group up to help - have alts on EU and NA -and for free. Skyreach is OK, but I prefer Public Dungeons, preferably with Imperials inside for the better gold drops.
    Have fun.