The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Need a guild

toadwarts
toadwarts
Soul Shriven
Low lvl new to game, over 21, playing almost nightly. Wanting to join with a not too serious guild for pve, dungeons, some crafting, etc. Though new to the game I am cooperative and helpful when I can be....sometimes social even. Ebonheart pact, dark elf, lvl 10 or 11 maybe. not particular about gender or otherwise of other players in group, but I am female. Thanks for reading!
  • dalymiddleboro

Ps4 console, North America server

New guild, recruiting core members. Activities almost daily.

Veteran dungeons and pledges, PvP and exploration as well as trials.

Message myself psn is dalymiddleboro

Or

Message psn SoulSword13

Looking forward to hearing from everyone, if you're looking to break into a guild from the ground up, do trials, dungeons, exploration, PvP or whatever, this is your chance. We're still building our core foundation, we'll take care of you. We are mature adults, but definitely like to toss a few cocktails back and party on the weekends. Will be doing raids every saturday night! We also have a discord that's active with our members.
  • Dirtydirt
    Dirtydirt
    toadwarts wrote: »
    Low lvl new to game, over 21, playing almost nightly. Wanting to join with a not too serious guild for pve, dungeons, some crafting, etc. Though new to the game I am cooperative and helpful when I can be....sometimes social even. Ebonheart pact, dark elf, lvl 10 or 11 maybe. not particular about gender or otherwise of other players in group, but I am female. Thanks for reading!

Hey The Night's watch is a brand new guild always looking for new and old member. Any age, social or hardcore.

We are a social pve, based guild that one day hoping to get guild events going ever night of the week.

Feel free to message me @Dirtydirt or psn dirtydirt81
    Edited by Dirtydirt on January 15, 2018 3:25AM