Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Question about dungeon queues

Raideen
Raideen
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Is this queue time acceptable to the developers?

Look, I get that DPS have a longer wait than healers or tanks, but this is ridiculous and completely unacceptable. I have never waited that long for a dungeon to pop in an MMORPG. Sadly, this is not the first time I have seen these kind of wait times, which is what prompted me to screen shot it.

25695473928_29fe1d3265_o.jpg
Edited by Raideen on January 7, 2018 11:34PM
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was it random normal or an specific one? for me queue for random normal tend to be 12-15 minutes.

Note that the finder has some bugs, if you get dungeon is ready, some refuses and then has to wait over 5 minutes you are not really queued, leave queue and try again, it tend to remember you so you will not have to fully re-queue.

Outside of this bug the problem with dungeons is that its far more DD than healer and tanks. Normal dungeons are hit harder here as new players has fewer skill points.
    This is not anything ZoS can do anything about

Tips is to queue for random, or many dungeons.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Never wait this long. Wait till five minutes and then requeue. The game priority seems to be who ever queued last, not who is has been in the queue longest.
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you aren't queueing for pledges or random that's normal. There's little reason to run dungeons aside from those; of course there's first completion, achievements and farming but people tend to do that either on pledge day or with friends. You can always try to find people for specific dungeons in zonechat, friendlist or guilds though.

If that's pledge/random, requeue. If you don't get a group after maybe 15 mins, just requeue, pretty sure it bugs and simply forgets about you at some point.