The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Plus gone inactive ahead of the new event?

Elizaboots
Elizaboots
✭✭
Good morning folks

So I’ve just logged in and despite my ESO Plus renewing on Jan 4th, I find it’s showing as Not Active and of course I’ve lost access to my craft bag, which means my inventory is now picking up all the crafting stuff. Can’t even empty my hirelings’ mails this morning, oh woe is me.
I’ve raised a ticket, but it’s way too early to get a reply from CS, me being in the UK. Just thinking it’s a blip ahead of the free crates event, or hoping so at least. I’ve not seen any posts on the Facebook pages yet, I can’t be the only one they’ve hit surely? Anyone else finding the same this morning?
Xbox EU & NA
  • PocketNova
    PocketNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    This seems to be a regular issue/bug with consoles. PC seems to renew without issues, but I believe Xbox has regular issues, not sure about PS4 as I play on PC myself.

I'm not sure of the process of getting it fixed. If you are indeed on a console you may find you'll be directed to contact Sony or Microsoft.

Still 3 ish days till the event starts. Hopefully you'll get it sorted in time.
    PC NA
    Master Angler
    Dressed as Wonder Woman
    Living in Hogwarts
  • Elizaboots
    Elizaboots
    ✭✭
    Oh yes I’m on Xbox and did have a lot of trouble with ESO Plus but it’s been fine for months. It renewed on Jan 4th, Crowns arrived on time, everything was great. Logged in this morning, started collecting my hirelings mail contents and oops, your inventory is full. Looked quickly and here’s the runes and other materials in my inventory. Craft bag not available to deposit to. Looked in the Crown Store and it says ESO Plus Not Active. But it was yesterday. It’s only 3 days since it renewed.

As a crafter/farmer, it’s virtually impossible for me to play the game without the craft bag. I leave nothing behind, I’m like a locust lol.

We’ll see what happens when CS get to me, probably later today. Always the same though, can’t have an event without there being a glitch here or there.
    Xbox EU & NA
  • monktoasty
    monktoasty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine delayed as well but today it popped back on
  • Elizaboots
    Elizaboots
    ✭✭
    Bit of a *** up at Microsoft apparently. All sorted now thankfully
    Xbox EU & NA