Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[PS4][NA] Recruiting experienced vet players for vet trial team

Kurevin
Kurevin
Attention veteran players! We are looking for more members to join a vet trial group. Keep in mind this is not for the progression group but rather a group to run vet trials regularly for farming gear, etc... whisper for more information/invite.

We also have a Vet Hard Mode team that will be running trials for achievements as well as hard mode. This team will be made up from regular vet players who meet the hm qualifications.

Feel free to contact me on:
PSN: Kurevin (Sonic avatar)
Discord: Kurevin#6513
Or in the thread below

Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you.

~Kurevin
  • Shyni_gami
    Shyni_gami
    Soul Shriven
    What times do you usually run trials at? I am a 690 cp mostly Magplar player I have done several vet trials and would like to progress though Vmol and work on harder content. I am also building my healing gear. PSN: Shyni_gami.
  • FrostFallFox
    FrostFallFox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Omg I need to join a trials guild. I haven't done any in so long, the last one I've done was VMoL. Are Wardens banned from trials? I can get 36k DeePS with one without the bear, I'd love to get some achievements on it.

PSN: PurpleFox-Trot
    \(^-,,-^)/
  • Kurevin
    Kurevin
    Hey Shyni and FrostFall! It sounds like you two would fit in perfectly with the guild. Right now our weekday runs are at 7est and our weekend runs are at any time. We are getting new trial leaders to run some stuff at more varied times. FrostFall - I have no problem with Wardens being in trials as long as you meet the requirements like everyone else (which it sounds like you do). I can send you two some invites next time I log on. Let me know if you have any more questions!
  • Dirtydirt
    Dirtydirt
    Kurevin wrote: »
    Attention veteran players! We are looking for more members to join a vet trial group. Keep in mind this is not for the progression group but rather a group to run vet trials regularly for farming gear, etc... whisper for more information/invite.

We also have a Vet Hard Mode team that will be running trials for achievements as well as hard mode. This team will be made up from regular vet players who meet the hm qualifications.

Feel free to contact me on:
    PSN: Kurevin (Sonic avatar)
    Discord: Kurevin#6513
    Or in the thread below

Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you.

~Kurevin

If you need a good healer let me know psn dirtydirt81