Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

The outfit system: WHAT. ABOUT. UNIQUE. STYLES?

ThePrinceOfBargains
ThePrinceOfBargains
✭✭✭✭✭
667_BD6_FE_DB5_A_4467_9118_2_C8_D1_F81_A03_E.jpg
E1_F1_FCC8_AC8_D_4219_A289_4_B63_F941_E49_F.jpg

How many times is this going to be asked before there’s a direct answer? Stop dancing around it. Was this covered during the stream? I must’ve asked this question at least five times today with no answer. If there’s no way to do this, it should be added in a future update. What’s the sense in wasting these long-forgotten styles?

[edited inappropriate title]
Edited by ZOS_Ragnar on January 5, 2018 1:56PM
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been answered. At the moment it will be entirely based around motifs but they're looking into adding things like that in the future.
    PS4 EU
  • Aetherderius
    Aetherderius
    ✭✭✭✭
    I will never be able to make my beautiful Worm Cult outfit. Or make my staves look like the Prophet's or Tharn's. :'(
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will never be able to make my beautiful Worm Cult outfit. Or make my staves look like the Prophet's or Tharn's. :'(

Not never, just not yet :)
    PS4 EU
  • Balgost
    Balgost
    ✭✭✭
    Based on the thread title you get what you deserve.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, don't completely lose hope now I recommend dropping by the pts forums where they take feedback

[edited to remove quotation of a removed post]
    Edited by ZOS_Ragnar on January 5, 2018 1:59PM
  • ThePrinceOfBargains
    ThePrinceOfBargains
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Balgost wrote: »
    Based on the thread title you get what you deserve.

I disagree. I feel like it was rather tame for a frustrated customer being blatantly ignored all day for no damn reason. Since cordial messages weren’t working anyway, I saw no real reason to remain calm.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think you guys need to calm down, really.
    Shouting at zos won't change anything. I tried it, does not work.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on January 5, 2018 11:43AM
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There're not so many unique styles anymore and they're adding the formerly "unique" styles one by one. I'm sure Worm Cult and stuff are coming some time too.

Besides, it seems they did say this is the first implementation, with possibility of getting expanded in the future. Why is everyone complaining so much about them finally implementing the feature we've been wanting for years? So it's not perfect for you specifically or it's not perfect in general - yet. Still sounds awesome to me.