The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for Home

Thehartclan
Thehartclan
✭✭✭
Hi,

I am looking for an active guild that is primarily around evenings pacific standard time. I’m hoping to join a group that is fun, encouraging, and active on the trade markets. I’ve joined a couple of trade specific guilds and haven’t had a lot of luck so far.

My primary character is around champion 225 or so, fighter class. I’ve been out of the game for quite some time and trying to get back into it, hopefully with a bit more of a social component which is hard on console. I’d love to be able to eventually participate in group dungeons and events, etc, but need a little time to readjust to the game. Also, if anyone has great tips or suggestions for my character that would be awesome.

It’s me and my husband (we share an account), but I would be the one primarily active in guild stuff. Oh, also just purchased my first homestead so happy to have new friends over!!!

Cheers!
The Hart Clan

Atelier: Exquisite Homesteads, Facilitator
New Scrolls Order - Admin Officer

9 Trait Crafter/ Furniture Expert / Housing Expert
Vet 810 MagDK - 43k

PSN: The-J-Hart Server: PS4 NA
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Hi! I may be biased but I think our guild (New Scroll Order) is pretty awesome. Super helpful folks in all stages of the game. We often have a trader...currently not however, fingers crossed for Sunday! Below is the thread to our post. Check us out:-) Message me on PSN if you have questions .. its Sookmagook

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/378236/new-scrolls-order-new-player-and-veteran-guild-for-lone-wolf-soloists#latest
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Thehartclan
    Thehartclan
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds great, I’d love to check it out. Hartattack596
    The Hart Clan

Vet 810 MagDK - 43k

• Thehartclan
    Thehartclan
    ✭✭✭
    @Sookmagook tried to msg you but got an error. Shoot me an invite when you can!
    The Hart Clan

Vet 810 MagDK - 43k

• Gracous
    Gracous
    ✭✭✭
    We are Shadows of Eternal Night!

We are recruiting new and veteran players.
    We are a 18+ casual guild.
    If you are a casual player (on once in a while) or an avid player (on all the time) then you will fit in well with us.
    We value real life over game life.
    We help people as much as we can in all aspects of the game (leveling, crafting, gear acquisition, trials, achievements and so on).
    We have weekly trial runs, dungeon crawls, and PvP nights.
    We are AD alliance primarily but we do have players from other alliances as well.

If you are interested in chatting with us or would like a guild invite then you can message Mercedes180 (guild master)
    or myself thoatin (guild officer).
    We try to get a weekly trader but we are not focused on it.
    There are no guild dues but we gladly accept donations.

We would be happy to answer any questions that you may have.

I hope that you will consider us as one of your choices. Look forward to hearing from you.
  • dalymiddleboro
    Sounds like us, here's the description.

We have discord, and if you want an invite send me a psn to dalymiddleboro

Ps4 console, North America server

New guild, recruiting core members. Activities almost daily.

Veteran dungeons and pledges, PvP and exploration as well as trials.

Message myself psn is dalymiddleboro

Or

Message psn SoulSword13

Looking forward to hearing from everyone, if you're looking to break into a guild from the ground up, do trials, dungeons, exploration, PvP or whatever, this is your chance. We're still building our core foundation, we'll take care of you. We are mature adults, but definitely like to toss a few cocktails back and party on the weekends. Will be doing raids every saturday night! We also have a discord that's active with our members.
  • Dirtydirt
    Dirtydirt
    The NightszWatch is a brand new social, Pve, PvP guild. We are just starting out looking for Experienced players along with new players.

The NightzWatch is in the building stages of life, if you want to come help build a world class guild send me a message on psn at Dirtydirt81

Future guild events:
    Trails
    PvP nightz
    Zone clearing
    Sewers runs
    50/50 raffles