Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Litany of Blood targets

BretonAltmerNord
I need help with finding the targets for the Litany of Blood, could someone please describe the excact location of each target??
Thanks
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are online guides for this ... it would take too much time to type in a forum post anyway.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Youtube or google have full complete guides for this

Cant be described in a post here, better to check the vids
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can play this achievement a couple of ways. You can be utterly lazy and look up the guides that offer specifics, or you could look up the less exploitative guides that simply give you the name of each target.

I opted for the named target strategy. It was still a challenge and took a while, but their clues are too obtuse to play as designed for me.
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I look for the little arrows over their heads...
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • UnseenCat
    UnseenCat
    ✭✭✭✭
    It can also get a little awkward if there happen to be other players in the same area as you running the quest. One of them kills the NPC, and you have to hunt around a bit to see where it re-spawns.

On the other hand, make note of the NPC's you frequently encounter lying dead in the streets. They're often the targets -- take note of their appearance and what they're wearing; you may see them up and walking around moments later. If they have one white eye, they're a target.