The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Combat Numbers

BretonAltmerNord
Anyone know some addons that have the floating dmg (and healing) numbers on the screen?
  • mklundub17_ESO
    mklundub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Combat cloud, AUI, FTC
    Mass Terror
    PS4 | NA | AD
    v16 Imperial Templar
  • RexyCat
    RexyCat
    ✭✭✭✭
    LUI Extended have clouded based combat information. It is being updated right now and have lot of features that help to show combat related information.

Combat metrics is good to show detailed info for group damage and healing. You can see in a window which enemy did what damage and who did what damage type.
  • VexingArcanist
    VexingArcanist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Of those mentioned Combat Cloud is a standalone, meaning it isn't part of a package of things you may not want or need (even though most of that can be disbled).
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    game itself.
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • VexingArcanist
    VexingArcanist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ayantir wrote: »
    game itself.

Terrible, non-descript, out of position.

Thats my take on the default combat text.
  • Solinur
    Solinur
    ✭✭✭
    game itself.

It is the only one that shows numbers at the 3D enemy posisiton and not just at a fixed place on the screen.
    @Solinur Pact EU - PC (Solinur: Templar - Magicka DD, Moves-like-Günther: Sorcerer - Stamina DD, Kinara Sol: Templar - Stamina DD, )
    Addon Author
  • VexingArcanist
    VexingArcanist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Solinur wrote: »
    game itself.

It is the only one that shows numbers at the 3D enemy posisiton and not just at a fixed place on the screen.

Valid point. However that is likely because ZOS won't allow that anchoring to enemies within their API.
    Edited by VexingArcanist on January 12, 2018 4:24PM