The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

codes

139N
139N
Soul Shriven
I recently bought an unopened copy of the game and once I finished registering and everything I got stuck on a screen that was asking for a code. when I opened the game there was no paperwork inside. I called the store that I bought it from and they said wait 24 hrs for the code, then after 24 hrs they said wait 48 hrs, then they said wait 4 hrs.. they kept sending me a code for the wrong game then finally said if there wasnt a code in the box then there is no code. my question is: should there be a code in the box or should they give me a code or what? it seems like my only option is paying an extra 20 $, entering the code, or returning the game
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI if you bought a disc, you have to leave the disc in the disc drive to play AND use the code if it’s the Gold Edition or Morrowind Edition. The code is input in the Xbox store as drm under your Xbox live profile. If it’s the normal version....leave the disc in and play. There’s no code to play just to activate your ZOS account which isn’t really necessary but it’s a good idea if you ever need to create a ticket.

Be sure to log others out first just in case.

Or

Check your email for something from ZeniMax
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on January 5, 2018 2:47AM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501