Maintenance for the week of June 3:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 3, 2:00AM EDT (6:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Help with Breton MagSorc Build

Deptacon
Deptacon
So, ran a heavy magplar for PVE up to CP690, started getting into PVP in cyrodil. he can heal fellow players, but gets beat in fights....usually....

Made a new build during the holiday.... Breton MagSorc.

I put all the attributes in Magicka.

I crafted a 5 piece set of light Julianos I want to include, 4 armor (the largest pieces all Impen) and 1 restro and 1 destro staff (both precise)

My questions are what should I put on the other 2 armor slots and 3 jewelry slots?

Also, what enchantments for all the armor, weapons, and jewelry? Prismatic? or other and a mix?

I read I need some sustain, which is probably true.... or should I double down with a damage, magicka, critical set? Thoughts? Ideas? suggestions?
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's another thread talking sorc, with plenty of opinions.

Imo, you need a sustain set, and you're usually better off with a mag-based set rather than jilianos. Damage would be less(but only slightly), but shields would be stronger.

For traits, impen is usually chosen on the small pieces as it gives the same amount no matter the size. Infused is sometimes used on the large. I like to run well-fitted/impen on the small, with most of my crit resist from cp.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
    Options
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dont min/max/worry about BiS until you play with the class and get comfortable/good with it.

with that said, don't invest into gold gear (except weapons) until you get comfortable/good with it.

Seriously...pick a dmg set and a sustain set and practice practice practice (your shield rotation)
    Go with Julianos/Lich....or Shacklebreaker/Lich. Those combinations are pretty easy to obtain.

Options