Looking for a Guild and Training Gear

Sharrayzen
Sharrayzen
Soul Shriven
Hiya, I am new to ESO and trying to find out where or how to get the training gear I am seeing people talk about for newbies.
My info is:
PSN: Sharrayzen
In-game: Sharrayzen
Level: 16
Platform: PS4
Server: NA

If someone could help me out, I would appreciate it. This is a repost from a different board in the forums, but updated to include the request to join a guild.
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Invite on the way! Here is the link to our guild. Once you have joined in game, message in game text chat what your looking for OR join our discord server and ask in the crafting channel. A set will be made:-)

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/378236/new-scrolls-order-new-player-and-veteran-guild-for-lone-wolf-soloists#latest
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Training gear drops on the starter islands for each alliance. The easiest way to farm it is to find it in locked treasure chests.
    And of the 3 starter islands, Khenarthis Roost (AD) has by far the most chests to farm.

Get on a ship there or port to a friend/guildie that is already there, grab some lockpicks and start opening chests ...
    bye1.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on January 2, 2018 6:52PM
  • Sharrayzen
    Sharrayzen
    Soul Shriven
    This game's community is so friendly. It is pretty neat... or I just have yet to met the dark side yet, haha.
  • Gracous
    Gracous
    ✭✭✭
    We are Shadows of Eternal Night

We are recruiting new and veteran players.
    We are a 18+ casual guild.
    If you are a casual player (on once in a while) or an avid player (on all the time) then you will fit in well with us.
    We value real life over game life.
    We help people as much as we can in all aspects of the game (leveling, crafting, gear acquisition, trials, achievements and so on).
    We have weekly trial runs, dungeon crawls, and PvP nights.
    We are AD alliance primarily.
    We do have players from other alliances as well.
    If you are interested in chatting with us or would like a guild invite then you can message Mercedes180 (guild master)
    or myself thoatin (guild officer).
    We try to get a weekly trader but we are not focused on it.
    There are no guild dues but we gladly accept donations.

We would be happy to answer any questions that you may have.

I hope that you will consider us as one of your choices. Look forward to hearing from you.
  • Dirtydirt
    Dirtydirt
    The NightszWatch is a brand new social, Pve, PvP guild. We are just starting out looking for Experienced players along with new players.

The NightzWatch is in the building stages of life, if you want to come help build a world class guild send me a message on psn at Dirtydirt81

Future guild events:
    Trails
    PvP nightz
    Zone clearing
    Sewers runs
    50/50 raffles