The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS4][NA] The Sweetroll Imperium (TRIAL GUILD)

Kurevin
Kurevin
Hello All,

Are you interested in solidifying your place in a trial guild? Whether it be as a part of a normal, vet, hm team or just learn some new content? So many guilds already have their composition and it’s very difficult to work your way into them. The Sweetroll Imperium is an up and coming guild looking for new members. Now is the perfect time to join and really stick out from the rest.

We have had a very successful first day and the guild is only getting larger. We have already begun running trials and giving build advice, etc... the guild hall is being renovated and is coming along very nicely. A lot of great quality vet players have joined as well as a bunch of new players looking to learn more about what the game has to offer.

I am a former second in command for a large social guild that I had left a month or so ago. A few other members and I have been looking for a good guild to join that had all the fun of the prior guild we were in, social, trials, pvp, etc... with a focus in progressing through trials. Well easier said then done. In our search for guilds we have found that many vet trial guilds already have their set team or aren’t willing to take in new members, let alone teach anyone. We also found the guilds that were willing to take in these new players didn’t have the capacity to take on Vet content. We decided to create a guild for players to get a chance to learn more difficult content or simply to have a chance to join a group capable of clearing said difficult content. We have members who have cleared Vet trials many times and can give great advice on builds and teach all game mechanics. ESO at its core is a social game so this guild has a great emphasis on being social and helping everyone be the best they can be. We are not shy to pvp, be it Cyrodiil or Battlegrounds. We use Discord for offline messaging and scheduling, however it won’t be mandatory for all Guild content. Honestly it’s not easy to boil The Sweetroll Imperium down to just a few words so you’ll have to just trust us when we say this will be the best guild you join.

Goals we hope to achieve:
Large Guild House: check
Merchant: check
Banker: check
Crafting stations: almost complete
Target Dummies: gild raised
Dungeon Runs: piece of cake
Normal Trials: both regular runs/teaching runs
Vet trials: both regular/progression (will be tested)
Vet HM Trials: with the right team (also has criteria)
Vmol progression: to get everyone those skins (criteria)
Vhof progression: after vmol ;)
Trader: when we have more members
The best Guild Members: well I guess we need YOUR help for that.

Feel free to contact me on:
PSN: Kurevin (Sonic avatar)
Discord: Kurevin#6513
Or in the thread below

We look forward to hearing from you and building the best guild in ESO.

~Kurevin
Edited by Kurevin on January 2, 2018 3:53PM
  • zacvanm
    zacvanm
    ✭✭✭
    If you have room for stamina DPS then I’ll take an inv. I have a Redguard StamDK that hits 34k regularly and have seen as high as 36k. 5 VO, 5 HR (also have 5 NMG to optimize other stamDPS), multiple monster sets I can run, and a Master bow. RNGesus won’t drop a vMA bow for me =\ I’ve run all the trials and will help other stam dps player learn their characters. I have a StamNB I’m trying to perfect but main StamDK. PSN: zacvanm
    EP Nord StamDK PvP
    EP Breton Magplar PvP/PvE
    1750cp
    PS-NA
  • Kurevin
    Kurevin
    Zacvanm, we would love to have you. I should be able to send an invite to you when I get off work today. We look forward to seeing you in the Imperium!

~Kurevin
  • bdomit01
    bdomit01
    Soul Shriven
    What times do you usually run trials at?
  • Kurevin
    Kurevin
    Hey bdomit! Right now we see a lot of people requestion 7est on weekdays and any time on weekends. We are free to run whenever requested. We have a good bit of late night runners (12am est and later) as well as some daytime members. We use discord to group so we can keep everything in order.
  • Mookie_McGroin
    I’m interested in joining your guild. PSN: Mookie_McGroin. Thanks
  • Amp151
    Amp151
    ✭✭✭
    Interested in joining.

Currently 676(will be 690 in 4 days at most).

Mainly run Mag Sorc DPS (35k+) i can also heal with Templar. I've beat all vet craglorn trials many times and have beaten Vmol.

PSN: JuggaloAmp
    Edited by Amp151 on January 11, 2018 2:01PM
  • bdomit01
    bdomit01
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the info Kurevin! If you could send an invite that would be great
    PSN: shibbykumquat
  • georgiadawg26
    PSN: georgiadawg26
    Thanks!!
  • X_LadyPhoenix_X
    X_LadyPhoenix_X
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to check ya guys out. PSN X_LadyPhoenix_X
    Mistress of Shadows (GM) <ShadowKnight Syndicate>
    an active,adult only, social guild that dabbles in everything on PS4 NA, Est. Oct. 2015
    For the Pact!
    ---
    Master Thief
    ---
    | Lady Phœnix ~ Nord DK | Yelena Elethea ~ High Elf Templar | Stalks-among-Shadows ~ Argonian NB | Inyoni Yezulu ~ Redgaurd Sorc |
    | Chändra Nälaar ~ Dark Elf DK | Elora de Danan ~ Breton Sorc | Velia Vixen ~ Wood Elf Warden | Serephina Valyrin ~ Imperial DK |
    ---
    PSN: X_LadyPhoenix_X
  • LillyMorgana
    I would love to join! Psn is BJsSunshine
  • Kurevin
    Kurevin
    Hello all! I will be sending out invites tonight! Thanks for showing interest, I look forward to meeting all of you!

~Kurevin
  • JP26Hollywood
    JP26Hollywood
    Soul Shriven
    Please invite PSN: xx_z3ro----x
  • Dirtydirt
    Dirtydirt
    Fully built healer here 400 cp psn dirtydirt81
  • Kurevin
    Kurevin
    I’ll send another round of invites tonight!
  • ByronicAero
    ByronicAero
    Soul Shriven
    I'll like to join
    psn: addyyoungstar
    Edited by ByronicAero on March 6, 2018 7:45AM
  • DosPanchos
    DosPanchos
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to join.
    PSN Dospanchos

Ty!
  • Kinkysaurus
    Kinkysaurus
    ✭✭
    Hallo. I'm currently a 38k stamplar dps with just puncture up. I'm missing VO however as I keep getting IA only :(. I do have a healer which has completed vet crag HM trials. My tank is equipped to run normal trials and vet dungeons. I do not have any experience with vMoL, vHoF, or vAS but want to complete them. My CP is currently 630. I'm available most evenings CST to run anything.

PSN: runzwitskizzors
  • Robothive
    Robothive
    Soul Shriven
    Would like to join if your still taking people have a 414 mag sorc. Also working on a warden healer.

PSN: TBOT421
  • Repitwar
    Repitwar
    ✭✭
    add eric_garvey