The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Eso 2018 WISHLIST ( add wishes )

Ihatenightblades
Ihatenightblades
✭✭✭✭✭
Approaching the new year and eso is looking like it still has a bright future maybe even brighter than ever before B)>:)

BUTTTTTTTTT

There is still room for improvement

I dont know if this is in order but these are some things i would like to see happen in 2018

1. Increase housing space. Big houses with eso plus should have 1000 atleast that would be nice.
2. Expensive crown furniture/mundus stones/assistants should be account wide
3. Work on performance issues lag,dc, and fps drops.
4. Make pve have variety in trials. Currently stam blades mag dk mag warden stam warden magplar stam sorc are all blacklisted from raid groups that want top scores. Or even competitive scores. ( i know this one isnt easy )
5. Better pricing ( mounts shouldnt cost more than the actual base game )
6. More pvp game modes. Its still undetermined whether bgs is a success or not.
7. Transmog. We all know we been wanting this.
8. Increasing house capacity especially bigger houses.
9. Fix ice staff to make game more refreshing. ( not once seen a ice staff tank )
10. Remove all poisons from game.

Did i miss anything?

Oh ya nerf seventh legion ;)
  • RupzSkooma
    RupzSkooma
    ✭✭✭✭
    New Skill Line.

Spell Crafting.(This so much, Prob coming with Summerset isle Chapter)

One time server change opportunity for collectibles and CP or crown based.

Good story and fun chapter.

Transmog (Coming Q1)

Jwellery crafting (Prob 2019 though)

New daedric realm (Maphala's realm prob coming Q4 , just a guess lol)

No new Class.

One Solo end game content.(Not arena type but rather like a small zone with it's own story)

Things won't happen for reasons but I want(Will have to wait till ES VI for these prob not that Skyblivion and Skywind will be any less than that lol):-

Underwater combat(Too much engine level changes need to be made for not so great reward)

No Class System (Will be almost impossible to balance with so many Skills)

Flying mount. (This one has to be engine level changes too but I have a feeling we might see it much later if ESO is healthy for a long time).

AI complicated behavior system and shedule system.( I literally could list 1000 of changes need to be made but none of that will be easy to implement and some will be impossible with the current system)

Proper Physx and Animations.

I am sure we will get.

MOAR CROWN CRATES and
    NON GEMS CONVERTABLE CRATE ITEMS.
    Edited by RupzSkooma on December 31, 2017 5:27PM
    Elder Kings II is a Role Playing Elder Scrolls mod for Crusader Kings III.
  • crjs1
    crjs1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Summerset isles chapter please please! I fear all the anticipation that it might be coming may be dashed.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    please increase sneak speeds for all classes.
    please remove nightblade class and make a new stealth class.
  • Dracofyre
    Dracofyre
    ✭✭✭✭
    nerf seventh legion? heck no. my healer need that.

my wish, Blackreach DCL. massive explorable zone.
  • Getern
    Getern
    ✭✭✭
    Agree with number: 3, 5, 7, 10. Rest is actual waste of time.

Start working on balance. More buffs and actual rebuffs for the classes.
    Some sort of punishment for zerging, like 20x less AP and also reduced healing done to allies by 30% in PVP areas.
    Resistances requires rework too (heavy armor meta is bad meta), at least get rid of Seventh Legion sort of sets.
    Overaland veteran mode. What else? Make stuff harder to obtain since the game is full casual easy mode right now.
    How bout doing something with bots finally?

Best solution? Give us new Megaservers NA2/EU2 with state of 1.5 or 1.6 with original CP capped on 600 with up to 10% multiplayers only. Harder overland and way harder obtainable items. Reworked looting system, so every zone can provide obtainable sets/rewards. Especially Craglorn.

That way we could have one server for casuals and one for average MMO player. You would be suprised how many would made a comeback.