The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

VISA or ATM card

AD9025
AD9025
Soul Shriven
Could we purchase crowns (I wanted to purchase a name change crown) with an ATM card without a VISA logo or does it have to be a credit card with a VISA logo. I just have one savings account and one ATM card without a VISA logo and was wondering if that would work, if not I have to remake a brand new character with a different name.
  • TACO BELL
    TACO BELL
    Those cards work just put it in and see if you can buy crowns with it.
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    for any online transaction it uses visa, mastercard, amex etc. atm card is none of those.
  • TACO BELL
    TACO BELL
    Try debit card if you have one.
  • TACO BELL
    TACO BELL
    Or go to GameStop to buy a Microsoft point card enough to buy crowns with it to change your name on the account.
  • NolaArch
    NolaArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it isn’t a checking account, and is only savings, it won’t be a debit card that you have. You likely have a card issued for cash withdrawals only. I agree with @TACO BELL and would also suggest buying a Visa/MasterCard gift card. Or points for a console system; whatever works for what you have.
    Ardat-Yakshii EP Stam NB
    36k anchovy club
    Mash the buttons, hope for the best!
    I have some achievements
  • Tieberion
    Tieberion
    ✭✭✭
    I'd use one with the logo for an added layer of get your money back in case something were to go wrong with the transaction, or the ZOS is hacked and your card info stolen.