The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZOS HOW in 2018..

• QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aaannnnd I'm back to loading within areas too... don't give me that old garf about number of quests because I'm sub 18 quests and it still happens (that was the excuse ZOS touted years ago).

Server problems as per usual.
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jawasa wrote: »
    The cyrodil map is allready empty. Lower cap would be horrible. The map design was for 1500 players on release or might have been 2000 i dont remeber it was so long ago.

I'm going to link the super old video. That only us old timers know about and experienced. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/-DV9TwsosyI?t=2m7s

This was actually possible at one time. For ZOS to say they can't fix the lag, when this existed, is to say they are unwilling to make the necessary changes to revert to a time where this was possible.

I would give up nearly anything to get back to this type of playstyle. Legacy server PvP would be amazing.

The only changes that really needed to happen was an increase of block cost for light armor and the nerfs to vampire. Then a legacy server would be pretty fun.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the last day of the Psijic Order test server, right before PC launch, we had several hundred players meet at the southern Imperial City gate.
    Everyone was casting skills, people were dueling and we had all the scrolls there with people taking turns running them around.

And all that without any lag ...
    mueba.gif
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    On the last day of the Psijic Order test server, right before PC launch, we had several hundred players meet at the southern Imperial City gate.
    Everyone was casting skills, people were dueling and we had all the scrolls there with people taking turns running them around.

And all that without any lag ...
    mueba.gif

My thanks go to the bots. I saw some of them last year (actually on Sunday) around Grathwood beach, killing mudcrabs.

Reported but I hardly believe ZoS is gonna do something.

Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique