Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Cannot revive other players

Werner1201
I am unable to revive other players and its causing an issue when trying to do dungeons or trials. This has been going on for atleast 3 weeks now. It is only happening with my main max CP character JWerner.
  • MajesticHaruki
    MajesticHaruki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jwerner run out of soul crystals
    PC/EU @MajThorax Sorcerer and Housing Decorator prodigy
    In my spare time I collect materials and run away from mudcrabs
  • Werner1201
    I have over 200 soul gems in my inventory
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    happens a lot in Cyro as well,did top right says "you are already trying to revive someone" or the revival animation completes the circle but the player can not be revived?

either way its a bug but when i log off and back on its working again
    Edited by method__01 on December 30, 2017 3:09PM
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• Werner1201
    It happens in cyrodil and in open world. I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. Did a system reboot and still nothing. When i go to resurrect the cross hairs disappear and nothing happens. Seem to have started when they did an update in the beginning of December
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah,dont think its your client,prolly a bug -happen a lot during mayhem and now again
    Edited by method__01 on December 31, 2017 1:12PM
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Werner1201 wrote: »
    I have over 200 soul gems in my inventory

are they the current soul gems, not the old levelled ones?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you are having issues with one specific character being unable to revive other players, please contact customer support here for further assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Werner1201
    Yes I am still having issues with reviving.
  • Werner1201
    Still cannot revive other players and I have done everything the 15+ people in support suggested. Soul gems are set at "gold"
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started a ticket yesterday for the same issue.

It only happens with my main. The cross-hair disappears but nothing happens. I have to ignore people who need revived and it makes me feel like an ***.
  • Werner1201
    I was told the other day after going back and fourth that there is nothing they can do to fix the problem and that it will eventually fix itself. I even went out and bought a new PS4. I have been asked to do multiple trials and have to decline. I feel the same way when others need reviving. Good luck!
  • TheGreatPumpkin
    This may seem odd or illogical, but try respecing your skill points. It actually "fixed" the rez issue for someone with that same problem.
  • Werner1201
    Thank you!!! I reset my skill points and now I can revive