Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Do you like crown hats or masks?

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Edited by Tasear on December 30, 2017 2:28PM

Do you like crown hats or masks? 40 votes

Hats
12% 5 votes
Masks
15% 6 votes
Both
27% 11 votes
Neither
25% 10 votes
Makes me look bald.
20% 8 votes
  • Orticia
    Orticia
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do not like head gear showing in any game of any kind, with a very very few exceptions in a few games (3 hats/masks in my 10+ years of mmo-ing) . And even then only some of the time. So I do not like them regardless of source, crown store, crafted, dropped. In any game I play Hide helm is about the first thing I do. Shoulders second though most games unfortunately don't support that.
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only like a couple of hats and masks. Being able to combine the hats etc. with the chosen haircuts on characters - instead of them appearing bald - would make all options 64251143% more attractive! If that were the case, I'd probably buy them way more often from the crown store as well. Right now I save my sub crowns for outrageous haircuts, nice costumes, and pet/mounts, with only the occasional hat or mask. The one I use most is the Flannel Forester’s Hood which I got from a crown crate ages ago. It actually flows really nice, dyes fairly well, and for female characters the baldness doesn't really.. show?
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
  • czar
    czar
    ✭✭✭✭
    All of them? No. Some of them? Sure. If this is about hair disappearing, I mostly play Khajiits and think that human hair looks weird on them, soo I don't really have that problem.
    stam scrub
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure why you're specifying "crown" hats and masks, specifically???
    I love hats, but not any masks that hide the face.
  • Belegnole
    Belegnole
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It all depends on what look I'm going for at the moment...I often hide them though.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like hair better
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I’d wear hats if they didn’t remove my chracters hair but why would I want a bald chracter??
    Edited by Tavore1138 on January 3, 2018 1:22PM
    GM - Malazan
    Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
    Legio Mortuum