Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild Store - Crafting Motifs

Snowy_Wyndra_Karn
Snowy_Wyndra_Karn
✭✭✭✭✭
I've never asked for anything - I love this game soooo much, but...

I really wish there was a way to search in guild stores for the crafting motif number as opposed to just 'price' and 'time left'.

Is there a way to do this already? I'm on X-Box and it takes me forever to search through all these motifs for the one I want to buy.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You’re right...THEY @ZOS_JessicaFolsom HAVE @ZOS_JessicaFolsom TO @ZOS_JessicaFolsom ADD @ZOS_JessicaFolsom THIS. Lol. (Happy new year, Jessica).

The only way I buy motifs is because my main knows 99% of the chapters, so I super scroll to watch the “use to learn” tool tip flash so I know to stop. If my friends ask for a specific chapter, FORGET IT.

They’ve promised QOL improvements in the next update, fingers crossed!
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1,000,000% agree with this.

U1QqDLI.gif
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A way to filter to be “still to learn” as well would be great.
    Going from Xbox to pc and being able to do a few simple things like search for a key word to get a specific motif and click show still to learn only shouldn’t be hard but makes a massive difference.
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would honestly love a search feature to this game and also add still to learn as well.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • Aleraon
    Aleraon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah definitely agree with this. When motifs were all full books it wasn't so bad or hard to find what you were looking for. With each new motif though it adds a whole new 14 chapters of purple eye strain to look through in guild stores.

It would make life so much easier if they added another drop down box to the filters so that we could at least filter the results to the style we're looking for. At least then whenever a new motif is added all they would have to do is update the drop down filter.
    (EU/AD) CP501 Razum-dah - Khajiiti Templar Healer
    (EU/AD) CP501 J'Kara Silverclaw - Khajiiti Dragonknight tank
    (EU/AD) CP501 Rajhiin - Khajiiti stamina Nightblade
    (EU/AD) CP501 Draven Corvillian - Breton magicka Nightblade
    (EU/AD) CP501 Sinderian Nightflame - High Elf magicka sorcerer
    (EU/AD) CP501 J'zargo Silverclaw - Khajiit stamina Templar
    (EU/AD) CP501 Ariella Nightshade - High Elf Magicka Nightblade
    (EU/AD) CP501 Ri'shada - Khajiit Stamina Sorcerer
    (EU/AD) LVL29 Valeon Indoril - Dark Elf Magicka Dragonknight
    *The Queen stole this one's moonsugar candies lol*
  • Invoca
    Invoca
    ✭✭✭
    Yup I would love this. Sometimes when I'm looking for something at guild traders I'll think "Oh I'll just have a look at the motifs, I have extra gold and so few learned after all".

Then as I hit Search and see all of those purple pages blending together I just NOPE out of there. I can't even bear to put up the spare Hollowjack and Skinchanger ones I have for sale because it'll just add noise to the next poor soul trying to search through it.
  • Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    110% agree- for motif and furniture prints too