The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Looking for crafter

ProtossOP
ProtossOP
Hi All,

I don;t know how to craft at all, wondering how I'd get someone to help myself for gold payment.

thanks
  • nnargun
    nnargun
    ✭✭✭✭
    Post in zone chat what you need and wait for someone to make an offer. Do it in busy zones like Deshaan.
    [PC EU][GERMAN][ENGLISH][730~ CP]
    Flawless Conquerer - vHoF HM - vAS+1 - vMoL - vCR
    the Kuhn - Dunmer - MagNB
    Samjuel-EL - Orc - StamNB
    Son Hala - Altmer - MagSorc
    Draxyl - Argonian - Warden
  • karenheroine
    You could always message me, I'm almost master crafter. Just PM me or search bands for my guild it'smurdertime and join on there!
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crafting (Noob Question)

As the title says

How the actual hell do I make stuff...... how do I make it viable as well ?

thanks

The above was posted by you two years ago, OP. What have you been doing the past two years that you still can't craft? Did you quit playing?

I have a 9 trait crafter. If you look me up ingame, I will help you as long as you have all mats.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • boombazookajd
    boombazookajd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Crafting

Why pay someone to help you when you can help yourself?

Drathus Delenu- Dunmer magDk: Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Stormproof, Peak Scaler, Clockwork Confounder, Orderly, Master Wizard, Cloudrest Hero, Undaunted, Dragonstar Arena Champion
    Thoronir Rolston- Breton petsorc: Stormproof
    Zaakazha-Redguard stamblade: Boethia's Scythe, Clockwork Confounder, Maelstrom Arena Champion, Dragonstar Arena Champion

Scrubs:
    Justinius Maximus Decimus- Altmer magblade
    Agronak gro'Mashul- Orc DK Tank
    Valerya Hawkcroft- Breton healer
    Zaaka- Imperial stamDK/crafter

Hippie4927 wrote: »
    Crafting (Noob Question)

As the title says

How the actual hell do I make stuff...... how do I make it viable as well ?

thanks

The above was posted by you two years ago, OP. What have you been doing the past two years that you still can't craft? Did you quit playing?

I have a 9 trait crafter. If you look me up ingame, I will help you as long as you have all mats.

Well, not crafting haha nah I changed from Xbox to PC so I had to start all over again.