The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Marketplace Trends

ShamanBebop
ShamanBebop
Soul Shriven
I've been wondering if there is a reliable way to track the economy of items in the marketplace on consoles. From what I understand, PC has addons to help with this problem, but I can't imagine that every console player just has the standard going rates for items memorized or makes them up on the spot. Websites or reliable app suggestions would be appreciated, even custom spreadsheets that are updated regularly.
PSN: ShamanBebop
Guild: Eldritch Moon, EP
PS4/NA
Dunmer since Daggerfall
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't found a good one. One's I've seen are for PC only or not updated frequently enough for consoles. ZoS should hire the people that make these add-ons as employees and make them part of the base-game for everyone. This way we get our updated interfaces and access to key data while we will lose the problem of add-ons causing problems for the game because they will be created within the system to work in congruence with everything else.
  • ShamanBebop
    ShamanBebop
    Soul Shriven
    Apache_Kid wrote: »
    I haven't found a good one. One's I've seen are for PC only or not updated frequently enough for consoles. ZoS should hire the people that make these add-ons as employees and make them part of the base-game for everyone. This way we get our updated interfaces and access to key data while we will lose the problem of add-ons causing problems for the game because they will be created within the system to work in congruence with everything else.

Thanks for reply. I'm not super keen on add-ons, but there are some really nice quality of life ones on PC I wish we had, and if it would help with small things like this (or bulk crafting which I would love), than it'd be welcome.

But for the marketplace, all I've been doing unfortunately is running around to differing guild traders and seeing what they sell stuff for, and than adjust what I sell to that or look for deals. Very tedious.
    PSN: ShamanBebop
    Guild: Eldritch Moon, EP
    PS4/NA
    Dunmer since Daggerfall