Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where does one go to request something crafted?

HerculesGL
I'm just starting out and in need of some training armour. Where can I purchase some?
  • FastBen
    FastBen
    ✭✭✭
    First ask in some of your guild chats, then if no result ask in zone chat.
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    You'll need to find a crafter. The most common way would be to use zone chat unless you know someone who can craft. If you're in a guild you could also try asking there. You could also try crafting for yourself, but it takes a bit of time before you can craft anything of note.

Which server are you on? If it's PS4 EU I could craft some for you.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you are on Xbox NA i can help you out.

Gamertag: iTz John Locke
  • HerculesGL
    Xbox EU server
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    HerculesGL wrote: »
    Xbox EU server

Ah unlucky. I'd try to join a guild or ask in zone chat. If i see someone asking for training armor the low level zone chats I almost always will stop to make them one for free. I'm sure there are others like me on the EU server as well.
  • VonNelson
    VonNelson
    ✭✭✭
    Ask in zone chat somewhere with lots of benches!
  • HerculesGL
    Loitering round the dolmens like a vagrant asking people there
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zonechat is zone-wide so doesn't matter where in the zone you are. Try Deshaan, Grahtwood or Stormhaven zones, they're usually very lively due to Undaunted enclaves, so might find someone willing to help there. Reaper's March and Craglorn could also work if you have those.

You could also check out guild recruitment section to see if any new player-friendly guilds are recruiting on your platform, people are usually willing to help out in these.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    HerculesGL wrote: »
    I'm just starting out and in need of some training armour. Where can I purchase some?

go check guild traders. if you are in a guild (preferable a larger trading guild), go check the guild store. if you will not find it there, then ask in zonechat, or guild chat.
    people usually require the materials to craft it for you. some require additional gold, but many craft for free if you provide the materials. if you do not have the necessary materials gathered, you can also buy them in guild trader or in guild store, for gold.
    good luck!