The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Best sets with Hundings?

playerkiller247
playerkiller247
✭✭✭
What medium armor sets would you guys pair with the Hundings Rage set for a stamblade?

Best Answers

• DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    The classic one is Nightmothers Gaze. BiS is Twice Fanged Serpent or Vicious Orphan. Also, depending on your playstile have a look at Unfathomable Darkness. And if your Stamblade is a Vamp, mine uses Twice Born for two Mundus.
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
    Answer ✓
  • Nephimana
    Nephimana
    ✭✭✭
    Twice fang and Vicious Ophidian is BiS with Hundings. If you don't do trials yet, you can pair it with spriggans.
    Answer ✓
  • Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That'd be "Vicious Ophidian". Your version sounds funny too though. ;)

Until you can get Twice Fanged Serpent (it drops only in Sanctum Ophidia and can be a pain to farm - especially if you want purple jewelry for which you must run veteran), Spriggan is a very good alternative. Difference in penetration is only about 800, which can be easily mitigated with champion point allocation.
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
    Answer ✓
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nephimana wrote: »
    Twice fang and Vicious Ophidian is BiS with Hundings. If you don't do trials yet, you can pair it with spriggans.

I second this. If you are waiting to get trial gear just run Hundings with Spriggans, hits hard.
    Answer ✓
  • playerkiller247
    playerkiller247
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks so much guys! (:
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive been running hundingS with spriggans and i get 30k dps with 420 cp. and i have a LOT to improve. i switched to briar heart and sprig while going for my flawless in VMA and i noticed that on a dummy my DPS when down a couple k to 28k but in vma the ttk bosses when down, so for longer fights my dps went down a little leaving hunding better but for vma briarheart was is better, plus the heals is nice because its a lot less vigor use ( which might be why the ttk bosses went down)

EDIT: take what you will with that, i got all my briar heart in traders for under 50k for 2 daggers (i transmuted to sharp) and belt boot gloves
    Edited by magictucktuck on December 29, 2017 4:57PM
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ive been running hundingS with spriggans and i get 30k dps with 420 cp. and i have a LOT to improve. i switched to briar heart and sprig while going for my flawless in VMA and i noticed that on a dummy my DPS when down a couple k to 28k but in vma the ttk bosses when down, so for longer fights my dps went down a little leaving hunding better but for vma briarheart was is better, plus the heals is nice because its a lot less vigor use ( which might be why the ttk bosses went down)

EDIT: take what you will with that, i got all my briar heart in traders for under 50k for 2 daggers (i transmuted to sharp) and belt boot gloves

Spriggans, Major Fracture and sharpened weapons will have you over-penetrating some of the rounds in vMA. Some mobs in there only have 9k resistances, you'd be better off going with nirn/infused.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vicious Ophidian