The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[PS4-NA] Aldmeri Nation - Mournhold Trader - Guild Hall with all crafted sets & all Mundus Stones

GoodFella146
GoodFella146
✭✭✭✭✭
Aldmeri Nation is a trading guild focused on having a weekly trader in Mournhold. We also host many different kinds of events (usually weekly). We have been in Mournhold virtually every week since June 2015 (though every once in a while we will visit another capital city, but this is rare).

We require members to deposit 15k every week (or be able to trade goods/services for access) to maintain our guild trader, though you may deposit for up to a month at a time for convenience.

Our guild hall has every station for every crafted set in the game, so it's a great place to do all of your master writs. We also have every Mundus Stone as well as several target dummies for DPS testing. Obviously we have all the other types of stations as well from dying to transmutation.

We are a very active guild with an active text chat. We also often have guild events which will vary from week to week.

Examples of guild events include:

- Imperial City Zoo (this is where we build a group of as many pet builds as we can and have fun roaming the Imperial City)
- MTV Cribs (this is where we group up and everybody who wants to will take turns showing off their latest housing creation)
- Scavenger Hunts (with prizes)
- Text Chat Auctions (from small to large packages)
- Mystery Quests (always with prizes)
- & many more!!

To join, please BOTH reply here and message GoodFella146 on PSN. I am not always on the forums but am always on PSN, so for best results make sure you at least message me on PSN.

Thanks!
  • GoodFella146
    GoodFella146
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please use this thread (as it's a lot more updated) over the over thread.
  • WetxNoodle
    WetxNoodle
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Goodfella,

When you get some room, could you add me again. Took a break from ESO but back at it again and need to start selling lol. PSN is Wet_x_Noodle.

Thanks a bunch.
  • giammar1
    giammar1
    Soul Shriven
    add giammar1 psb
  • FSOKRYPTO
    FSOKRYPTO
    Hello my good people of Almeri Nation! I'm am extremely interested in joining your ranks!

PSN- FSOKRYPTO

I'll message you on psn as well
  • Nocturnal_Annoyance
    Great guild. I've met and learned from a lot of people here. Also the guild hall is truly amazing both in functionality and design. Couldn't ask for anymore from a guild :smile:
  • Akira-DarkShadows
    this guild sucks i paid every week and they gave me the wrong rank i was 4 weeks paid not 3. you need better moderators.
    ~AkiraDarkShadows~
    PSN: AkiraNightWish
    PC: @Akira-NightWish
  • GoodFella146
    GoodFella146
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this guild sucks i paid every week and they gave me the wrong rank i was 4 weeks paid not 3. you need better moderators.

Ok? Rather than let anyone know you just want to be a *** and trash the guild? Like nobody ever makes a mistake?

What's more likely is this person can't read how ranks work and thus is too stupid to be in the guild (it wouldn't surprise me if they were kicked but I do not remember).

What you can do however is check out our amazing guild hall as pointed out by Nocturnal_Annoyance (though it has been updated a bit since this video)!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=-Z410tPOshQ&t=127s
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been with a few traders in my 3 years on ESO but Aldmeri Nation is a great guild. Excellent trader locations, positive/salt-free guild chat, active friendly members who are genuinely nice and a GM who respects his members and works his butt off organizing auctions, raffles and social events. The current guild hall holds all the crafting stations, mundus stones and a transmutation station making it a great location to gear-up.

To address the wrong rank complaint, I somehow got de-ranked twice one Sunday a few weeks back, dropping from 4 weeks to 2 weeks. I contacted GoodFella146 and it was resolved within minutes. So yes, mistakes happen but its rare and I didn't have any trouble getting it fixed. I don't envy his job - managing rosters and ranks on console doesn't look at all easy and not everyone appreciates the work that must go into it.
    PS4NA
  • Kemosabe2point0
    I was a member for quite some time. Took some time off to make a major life move. Would love to be involved again.

Master in all crafting. At least 6 traits in all Blacksmith, Clothier, and Woodworking. Looking for a trading guild. CP 455 plus. Thanks. PSN: Kemosabe2point0
  • Rhedai
    Rhedai
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm interested in joining. I'll message in game as well. Thanks.

PSN: HessLanes
  • Skooma_Head420
    Skooma_Head420
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested in joining

Goodfellas is a incredible film big martin scorsese fan

PSN: foxhound0024