The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

new player looking for players to quest with

darkjedi_85
darkjedi_85
Soul Shriven
New to Elder Scrolls, looking to people to shoot the *** with while we kill some mobs and collect that sweet loot. My highest level character is only 25. I'm not super interested in the max/min stats or best load outs. I enjoy running around in a group and discovering the world.
If anyone could point me in the direction on some chilled casual role playing groups I'd very much appreciate it.
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    The Airstrike - Flower Lady

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com
  • Dirtydirt
    Dirtydirt
    The NightszWatch is a brand new social, Pve, PvP guild. We are just starting out looking for Experienced players along with new players.

The NightzWatch is in the building stages of life, if you want to come help build a world class guild send me a message on psn at Dirtydirt81

Future guild events:
    Trails
    PvP nightz
    Zone clearing
    Sewers runs
    50/50 raffles