The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Missing furniture

ArvenAldmeri
ArvenAldmeri
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello,
there is a bug where a furniture just goes missing. No idea what the cause is, Zenimax was so kind to return me most of the items that just disappeared, but I am guessing there is no idea why that happened. It looked like some kind of rollback in which the items just got dumped somehow since it was only last couple items I placed in house that were gone. Some people in my trade guild said they had similar thing happening to them as well so there must be for sure something causing this. Hope this thing gets resolved as I cant imagine if someone lost for example some dwerven centurion dummy this way.
Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello,
    there is a bug where a furniture just goes missing. No idea what the cause is, Zenimax was so kind to return me most of the items that just disappeared, but I am guessing there is no idea why that happened. It looked like some kind of rollback in which the items just got dumped somehow since it was only last couple items I placed in house that were gone. Some people in my trade guild said they had similar thing happening to them as well so there must be for sure something causing this. Hope this thing gets resolved as I cant imagine if someone lost for example some dwerven centurion dummy this way.
    Did you use the Retrieve Items option on the Browse feature of the Homestead Editor UI? It is the second icon above the display of the UI, and looks like a arrow pointing down into a box that doesn't have a top.

Ordinarily it displays every furnishing item that you have placed in the homestead, regardless of whether the item is currently visible, and it allows you to retrieve ones on the list into the character's bags. If the item is also missing from that list, then I suppose that only ZOS Customer Support can investigate and, perhaps, return the item(s) to you.

Yes, the game software has many flaws and malfunctions, few of which have any work-arounds and most of which are unlikely to ever be rectified. I have lost a couple of items because of malfunctions in the Homestead Editor, and no one can retrieve them :neutral:

Edited by Shadowshire on December 28, 2017 9:38PM
    --- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • Lost_Carcosa
    Lost_Carcosa
    Soul Shriven
    Over 2 weeks ago I had all the furniture go missing from Forgemaster Falls house which I purchased furnished. I also lost a daedric firepit in another house that might have been on the same day. It has been 2 weeks since my ticket and they are still giving me the runaround. I just want my stuff back and I dont want to have to wait 3 months till they figure out what the glitch is. This is terrible customer service. They can see that I purchased it furnished and that it is all gone, pleaes just give me my things back and figure out what you need to after that. I spend a lot of money on this game too.