The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Are we ever going to get a Akaviri costume?

Acostrob
Acostrob
Soul Shriven
Hello, and yes, I know there's already a motif, but I'm not really into motifs since I tend to use costumes a lot more, and also it's kinda useless since I'd use the Akaviri set for like 1-2 days until I find some better equipment. Also by the way, are we going to get a Elsweyr expansion anytime?
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Akaviri costumes were datamined long time ago, so there's a small hope that ZOS will realase them some day.

And next chapter will be Summerset Isles, not Elsweyr sadly.
  • KanedaSyndrome
    KanedaSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭
    I personally only use costumes, so yes I agree, it would be great to have some kind of costume crafting, letting me use the motifs that I have learned.
    KanedaSyndrome's Suggestions For Game Improvements
    The Fortuitous Collapse of the Wave Equation
    The Best Plans Require No Action
  • Acostrob
    Acostrob
    Soul Shriven
    It would be cool if we had an ability like in other MMO's, like SWTOR where you have 2 equipment tabs - stats and aesthetic. The aesthetic tab will show the equipment on the in-game character, while it'll have the stats of the armor we are wearing in the stats tab.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We'll see if the Akaviri Dragonguard make their appearance if their original function of dragon hunters in the new Dragon Bones DLC. Pure speculation, of course.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    We'll see if the Akaviri Dragonguard make their appearance if their original function of dragon hunters in the new Dragon Bones DLC. Pure speculation, of course.

It would be cool to see the Drake of Shields again, or one of his buddies. :smiley:
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.