The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

perfect dw weapon setup for either stamblade and stamplar

Trashs1
Trashs1
✭✭✭
hello to my fellow theorycrafters here :)

since im unable to farm vdsa for the masters bow i switched my stamblade to dw and ... what should i say with quick cloak im in love again (and canot understand all the 2h bow user again)

my question is now what weapon types are the best für a stamblade, which has access to mayor fracture? my asumtion: main hand nirn axe off hand sharp/precice sword

same for my stamplar. he only have access to minor fracture so maybe main hand nirn axe and offhand precice/sharp maul?

help me^^
Edited by Trashs1 on December 28, 2017 6:53AM
Dolche des Königs (DDK); EuPC, DC, Sotha Sil,
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My stamplar runs nirn main hand axe with disease glyph, I flip between infused and sharp mace offhand with a weapon damage glyph.
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My personal preference for my dw toons is nirn main hand and sharp off hand. Can never have enough pen unless you’re over cap.
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    My personal preference for my dw toons is nirn main hand and sharp off hand. Can never have enough pen unless you’re over cap.

and what weapon types?
    Dolche des Königs (DDK); EuPC, DC, Sotha Sil,