The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Stamplar PvP Build - Elder Scrolls Online: Clockwork City

• Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    can anyone who can watch this write the item setup?
    Dolche des Königs (DDK); EuPC, DC, Sotha Sil,
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Trashs1

5 seventh legion on the body

3 prisoners jewlery + prison SB

2 bloodspawn

Asylum 2H
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭

thats almost the same setup than on his warden and im not sure it will outperform the standard ravager dw bone pirate setup^^

thx anyways
    Vapirko wrote: »
    @Trashs1

2 bloodspawn

Asylum 2H

Edited by Trashs1 on December 28, 2017 6:50AM
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trashs1 wrote: »
    thats almost the same setup than on his warden and im not sure it will outperform the standard ravager dw bone pirate setup^^

thx anyways
    @Trashs1

2 bloodspawn

Asylum 2H

Well in a 1vX situation which is what Kodi does, seventh probably has a higher uptime. If you’re in a group or 1v1 then ravager is proably better for a stamplar.
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭

thx anyways
    @Trashs1

2 bloodspawn

Asylum 2H

Well in a 1vX situation which is what Kodi does, seventh probably has a higher uptime. If you’re in a group or 1v1 then ravager is proably better for a stamplar.

all true all true

i did some theorycrafting with a sevent AND ravager setup compaired with lavafoot food.

looks promizing but i didnt find a way to overcome the low stam reg... maybe i should try it in real cirumstances online^^
    Edited by Trashs1 on December 28, 2017 6:56AM
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭

thx anyways
    @Trashs1

2 bloodspawn

Asylum 2H

all true all true

i did some theorycrafting with a sevent AND ravager setup compaired with lavafoot food.

looks promizing but i didnt find a way to overcome the low stam reg... maybe i should try it in real cirumstances online^^

I ran a stamdk like that many patches ago. It was tanky with awful stam sustain. Ymmv
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    Grimlok_S wrote: »

thx anyways
    @Trashs1

2 bloodspawn

Asylum 2H

all true all true

I ran a stamdk like that many patches ago. It was tanky with awful stam sustain. Ymmv

never run ravager on another toon rhan a templar... proc chance is way to low without jabs