The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crowns for PC on Amazon?

GalexPK
GalexPK
✭✭✭
I see there are sales for Xbox and Ps4, but not for PC, Why?, i got gift cards on amazon that i would like to spend on crowns but i cant.
PC NA:
Karim Vidal - Altmer Magicka Templar

La'Mahnaz - Bosmer WW Stamina Nightblade

Alba Id - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer

La'Ainaz - Bosmer Vamp Necro

Va'Shir - Khajiit Nightblade

Steam ID: Galexpk
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Link each and let’s read and see....from what I see, it’s an extra step. No idea why someone would buy from Amazon unless you had a gift card you couldn’t use but then I’d buy an Xbox Live gift card

Shrug
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on December 28, 2017 1:19PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • GalexPK
    GalexPK
    ✭✭✭
    Link each and let’s read and see....from what I see, it’s an extra step.
    What should i link to "read and see"? i dont have to link anything, im just asking to ZoS or someone who already knows why there is not a crown sales for PC on Amazon.
    No idea why someone would buy from Amazon unless you had a gift card you couldn’t use
    I guess you arent reading and seeing
    but then I’d buy an Xbox Live gift card
    Are you on Skooma i guess, why would i buy crowns for Xbox if im playing on PC

I guess dumb people just reply useless comment just to put their profile level up.

Shrug
    PC NA:

• Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to know why as well. It's been like this for ages. :(

During the last few holiday seasons, I've wanted to ask for crowns from others wanting to gift me something, but it's pretty much impossible for them to buy them via any kind of reasonable method. There are no ESO crown gift cards in stores or online and Amazon doesn't even sell them digitaly, even though they do for Xbox and PS4, and there is no way I'd make people jump through hoops to do it through Zenimax customer support.

I'm sitting on Amazon gift certificates as well and it bums me out that I can't use them to buy crowns just because I play on PC.

It's crazy. Think about how much additional revenue this company would make if they simply made it easy for people to buy crowns as gifts for others during the holidays. I think there is an incredible missed opportunity here. I believe this game is big enough now to warrant the distribution of physical gift certificates in stores. At the very least, there should be digital crown cards available online (again, talking PC here).
  • GalexPK
    GalexPK
    ✭✭✭
    I know, they are missing a lot of money, i bought Morrowind for PC on Amazon, but its like the only thing they got for PC in there, no gold edition, no imperial, etc...
    PC NA:

• Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The market is flooded with them now that it's post-holiday, but usually Amazon gift cards are one of the few that sell at or above face value.

So maybe convert your gift cards to a more pliant currency before the next sale. Because retailers don't have to opt in to any sale or promotion. GameStop didn't discount crowns. Best Buy only has a price match option. Amazon is a vast cloud of indifference outside of its own product line.
    signing off
  • GalexPK
    GalexPK
    ✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    The market is flooded with them now that it's post-holiday, but usually Amazon gift cards are one of the few that sell at or above face value.

So maybe convert your gift cards to a more pliant currency before the next sale. Because retailers don't have to opt in to any sale or promotion. GameStop didn't discount crowns. Best Buy only has a price match option. Amazon is a vast cloud of indifference outside of its own product line.

Well, i know what you mean, but on the Morrowind sale on black friday, on amazon was at 50% same as Steam, it wouldnt have to be the same discounts on Steam though, what i mean is that i have an Amazon gift card that i dont have a use on it atm on Amazon, but i would gladly buy crowns at the normal price if it were there.
    PC NA:

• Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    another lost chance at making money for Zo$, i still wonder how this business has survived as long as it has.
    it takes zero effort to make
    and zero loss for selling it
  • trustcotraptb14_ESO
    Hey, give us Crowns for purchase on Amazon, ZoS.

Do it.