The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Speed run in Falkreath Hold vet dungeon bugged

PlautisCarvain
PlautisCarvain
✭✭✭✭
Yesterday we tried speedrun in Falkreath, did it but never received the achievement, so I went on the forum and it seems like it is bugged for other people too. I'm on PS4 NA server
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My group thought that too about a month back. Since then we have completed it.
    There is a path that lets you skip everything before the first boss. (which means timer wont start until the first boss)
    You can skip all the ads in the first section of the crypt by running to the boss room and going into sneak behind his throne
    You can skip the 3 minotars before the last boss if you go to the right and time everyones run for the door.
    Bloodyhorn is bad about skipping mechanics and coming back to them later, so a crontrolled burn works better than a full out DPS burn.
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Warden Ice Tank (By far my favorite) -RIP #Nerfmire
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer(solo tanked), Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe,Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Major
    Dragon Knight Healer (Since Homestead)
    Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer,
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe, Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor, Sunspire Saint,
    Others
    PvP StamDen, Warden Healer, MagDen, Stamplar, StamSorc, DK Failed Attempt, NB Failed Attempt

Playing BiS isn't impressive, playing unique at BiS lvl, THAT's impressive.