The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Happy (housing) Holidays from Divine Design Alliance

dangerlucy
dangerlucy
✭✭
We had an incredible holiday in Divine Design Alliance, and had so much fun decorating home for the season. We had many decorating contests in December and awarded prizes and gold worth over two-MILLION gold in December alone. This Christmas we awarded our first million dollar home!

I hope everyone in the ESO universe also had a great holiday season, and I wanted to share some of the incredible creations from our members this season.
wfvof0qunmoy.png

nlamms4mtk4w.png

60a2fu6jbcgp.png
l28072e598yn.png
pgwh1vqnm6m0.png
8t5u555vrbbj.png
k83si5oukrba.png
p52zxbh053wv.png

All the best for 2018!

Divine Design Alliance is a housing guild on PC/MAC NA server. Contact @dangerlucy, @Wueben in game for an invite.
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! I especially like the flying sleigh!
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • Luthid
    Luthid
    ✭✭✭
    Having gotten a chance to tour most of the homes in these screencaps, I want to give a huge round of applause for your entire guild. The creativity and execution was beyond anything I could have imagined.

I'd like to see a pic of the carousel posted in this thread, that brought a huge smile to my face, as did the dwemer locomotive at the home with the flying sleigh pictured here. And the way the person with the Gold Coast home created a breathtaking, snowy scene.
  • dangerlucy
    dangerlucy
    ✭✭
    I didn't have a great pic of the carousel but I'll get one!
  • Funrukdurkha
    Funrukdurkha
    ✭✭✭
    Festive holidays, DDA guildfam and ESO pplz! Am so excited to see what 2018 will bring (and so happy to be part of the most creative, hilarious, big-hearted and generous guild in Tamriel). :) Thank you, Luce & Wuebs - we loves ya! <3
  • Farscape76
    Farscape76
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome :smile: Very impressive especially the flying sleigh
    CP 1200+ Xbox - NA - Ebonheart Pact
    Characters
    Dargo Crichton - VR16/lvl 50 StamDK - Stormproof
    Talon Crichton - lvl 50 Stamsorc
    Kara Crichton - lvl 50 StamDK
    Erza Crichton - lvl 50 MagDK
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dangerlucy wrote: »
    I didn't have a great pic of the carousel but I'll get one!

38645966474_30c47470e9_c.jpg

And one from the back area that I thought was really well done.

38645960164_9c00da8bdb_c.jpg

And the one below is also from the flying sleigh house.

38476492735_5f28cb23f8_c.jpg

Really a great job all!
  • dangerlucy
    dangerlucy
    ✭✭
    Here's some shots of the carousel and the "Polar Express" train.

8atkful0qe7j.png

v3r54srh0awk.png
    ynsawdg3ybay.png
  • Luthid
    Luthid
    ✭✭✭
    Fantastico!
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really great stuff here.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Kiara
    Kiara
    ✭✭✭
    This is simply amazing *-*
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great job guys! :smiley:
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    dangerlucy wrote: »
    We had an incredible holiday in Divine Design Alliance, and had so much fun decorating home for the season. We had many decorating contests in December and awarded prizes and gold worth over two-MILLION gold in December alone. This Christmas we awarded our first million dollar home!

I hope everyone in the ESO universe also had a great holiday season, and I wanted to share some of the incredible creations from our members this season.
    wfvof0qunmoy.png

nlamms4mtk4w.png

60a2fu6jbcgp.png
    l28072e598yn.png
    pgwh1vqnm6m0.png
    8t5u555vrbbj.png
    k83si5oukrba.png
    p52zxbh053wv.png

All the best for 2018!

Divine Design Alliance is a housing guild on PC/MAC NA server. Contact @dangerlucy, @Wueben in game for an invite.

wow, awesome job guys!!!