Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox One X Help

MerkzM8
MerkzM8
✭✭✭
so I got the xbox one x for Christmas. ESO is a huge game (81gb) and so I decided to local transfer the game from my old xbox one. So currently one the Xbox One X it seems the patch isn't working. It looks exactly the same as it did on my previous xbox. So will I have to delete the version of the game i have on the one x and reinstall it again on the console or is there ocme secret update i must download?
"What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax
  • Excaltic
    Excaltic
    ✭✭✭
    You cannot start the game without it being patched to the Xbox One X version (Microsoft policy). So assume it is patched.

Is your Xbox One X setup correctly to the maximum specs of your tv? 1080p? 4k? HDR? etc...
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s the same game files however

1. You must have a 4k HDR tv
    2. You must set your Xbox one x to 4k and hdr in settings

The game looks A LOT better assuming your settings and hardware are compatible with the Xbox one x.

Runnning it on a 1080p leaves a lot to be desired. But it should look better still
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on January 5, 2018 2:25AM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501