The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vampire abilities should be made unreflectable, undodgeable, go thru block and deal oblivion damage

The_Protagonist
The_Protagonist
✭✭✭✭✭
With just two skills (out of which only one is offensive, that too with a channel cast time) and one ultimate, vampires really need love, the added squishiness from 25% fire damage and decreased health regen, undeath passive seems good on paper, but when you still die when you are bursted down with fire by more than two players, vampires are in a really bad place, werewolves are OP and have several skills they , but dont nerf WW but buff vampires.
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is a fun trend, pick something and ask for it to have no counterplay. Can't wait to see what's next

rip decibel
  • Custos91
    Custos91
    ✭✭✭
    Draxys wrote: »
    This is a fun trend, pick something and ask for it to have no counterplay. Can't wait to see what's next

I was goign to ask for a heal that could not be outranged by random players, but that seemed a little to silly xD
    Warden Main apparently... 7 Wardens currently, otherwise a healer of every class.
    Mostly active in No CP PVP on EU, blaming the buffbot meta in pve.
    I want to feel like I am saving somebodies life, not like I am carrying amunition for them...
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Draxys wrote: »

At least looks like it's getting some attention, so why not try to get some love for vampires if this trend works :D
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Templar would love to have an unblockable stun
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mist just needs to be an immortal button tbrqhwyf.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • jhharvest
    jhharvest
    ✭✭✭
    ak_pvp wrote: »
    Mist just needs to be an immortal button tbrqhwyf.

Like it used to be? (:
  • Datolite
    Datolite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this a troll post?
  • Ladislao
    Ladislao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this a troll post?

Yes, it is :)
    Everything is viable
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this a troll post?

Do you really have to ask? LOL
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They could honestly rethink the cc in vamp tree, at its curent state is pretty useless
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Datthaw wrote: »
    They could honestly rethink the cc in vamp tree, at its curent state is pretty useless

Vampire drain is abused so much at the moment it´s insane.......you can animation cancel it and still have the channel still going

• The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There is a lot of potential in the class that ZOS has not realized in their implementation of design.
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »

Vampire drain is abused so much at the moment it´s insane.......you can animation cancel it and still have the channel still going

Really??! How do I do that?? :drooling with excitement:

On a serious note, that is more about bad design that people are abusing, that is not intended and should be fixed, and personally I have not seen that happening, not that I deny it's existence, must be rare.
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTW, I know that ultimates scale with relevant CP tree, but does it also scale with Stam/Mag pool as well? Insights please.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

On a serious note, that is more about bad design that people are abusing, that is not intended and should be fixed, and personally I have not seen that happening, not that I deny it's existence, must be rare.

Almost throw my computer out of the window yesterday when fighting outnumbered 1v3. One player kept animation cancel drain every 6-7 second (stunning once CC immunity is of is good gameplay, so not the issue here). But at the moment vampire drain has the same issue as nightblade fear. You can animationcancel it to an extent so that your opponent can´t even see the animation being made and it causes a weird delay in you even realising you´ve been CC:ed.
    Edited by Qbiken on December 28, 2017 12:42PM
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Almost throw my computer out of the window yesterday when fighting outnumbered 1v3. One player kept animation cancel drain every 6-7 second (stunning once CC immunity is of is good gameplay, so not the issue here). But at the moment vampire drain has the same issue as nightblade fear. You can animationcancel it to an extent so that your opponent can´t even see the animation being made and it causes a weird delay in you even realising you´ve been CC:ed.

Agreed, that is really bad, and I clarify that it is bad design that has to be addressed, not an intended mechanic being abused if done knowingly.
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.

- Best regards, a vampire MagDK and Stamina Nightblade
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raudgrani wrote: »
    No.

- Best regards, a vampire MagDK and Stamina Nightblade

Cool, please elaborate :smile:
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree ... I also think that templars vampires bane skill should cure vampirism in order to maintain balance
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SugaComa wrote: »
    I agree ... I also think that templars vampires bane skill should cure vampirism in order to maintain balance

LOL, sure, if all vampire attacks can infect non-vampires with vampirism.
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol really? I can't think of any decent player running this skill. I'm totally aware that you can animation cancel it but even with that it's like 1 out of 1000 players actually put this skill on their bar.
    Edited by Datthaw on December 29, 2017 1:14PM
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this a troll?
  • rteezy
    rteezy
    ✭✭✭
    With just two skills (out of which only one is offensive, that too with a channel cast time) and one ultimate, vampires really need love, the added squishiness from 25% fire damage and decreased health regen, undeath passive seems good on paper, but when you still die when you are bursted down with fire by more than two players, vampires are in a really bad place, werewolves are OP and have several skills they , but dont nerf WW but buff vampires.

no one gets vampire for the abilities or "to be a vampire"

other then mistform(ocasional) and bats u get vamp for the regen and undeath passives (stealth if nb)
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rteezy wrote: »

no one gets vampire for the abilities or "to be a vampire"

other then mistform(ocasional) and bats u get vamp for the regen and undeath passives (stealth if nb)

That is so true for the present condition, I really wish it was much more, really hate the extra 25% fire damage, but can't give up the crouch speed at lvl 4.
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they should also instant kill everything, steal all the target's gold, and grant you 10x temper alloys on activation.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ManDraKE wrote: »
    they should also instant kill everything, steal all the target's gold, and grant you 10x temper alloys on activation.
    Sounds like a nerf to me. I already get 12x tempers on activation and you want to decrease that?! Learn to play noob
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp