The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can you apply x10 Stam and X10 Speed to your Horse

zarfire
zarfire
Soul Shriven
OK so I have my main maxd out with all 3 Horse abilities. Now (maybe foolishly) on my new character I have just purchased 2000 crowns worth of X10 STAM and SPEED but cannot see where this purchase can be applied to my new horse on newest character? Have I thrown away 2000 crowns? If I have tell me the bad news and maybe support will refund?
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they are in the inventory of the character you purchased them on. use them from there. consumables i believe
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they are in the inventory of the character you purchased them on. use them from there. consumables i believe

^This.^

... and

... they can be moved to the bank and then withdrawn by the character(s) needing the riding lessons.