The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cripple should be made unreflectable, undodgeable, & go through block

kaithuzar
kaithuzar
✭✭✭✭✭
Jumping on the band wagon...
Cripple should be made unreflectable, undodgeable, & go through block
Member of:
Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
Just Chill - Crown's house
GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
Legend - Siffer fan boy club
TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
Purple - hamNchz is my hero
Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a magblade I endorse this :D
    Edited by Vapirko on December 27, 2017 2:13AM
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What, you don't like to use Fear?
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would just like a slight projectile speed increase.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suspect the new housing storage to be just that, storage in your house. You then can park your banker by the storage to move items between the bank and storage and still need normal banks to access guild banks.

This is why I'm gonna save up to buy a big house and the banker and start getting vouchers

Oh and I'm well aware of what thread I'm posting in lmao
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭
    I suspect the new housing storage to be just that, storage in your house. You then can park your banker by the storage to move items between the bank and storage and still need normal banks to access guild banks.

This is why I'm gonna save up to buy a big house and the banker and start getting vouchers

Oh and I'm well aware of what thread I'm posting in lmao

bruh :P
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tbh, while we’re at it, I think incap strike should also be undodgeable and unblockable as well.

Nightblade is just so weak these days, stamina and magicka. Let’s hear some more reasonable proposals for buffs to this struggling class.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    CyrusArya wrote: »
    Tbh, while we’re at it, I think incap strike should also be undodgeable and unblockable as well.

Nightblade is just so weak these days, stamina and magicka. Let’s hear some more reasonable proposals for buffs to this struggling class.

Ambush should afflict you with Maim, there is otherwise a second downtime on that debuff, inacceptable!
    There should also be a passive that increases the invincibility frames of dodgeroll. Put it on the group buff passive. It only has additional crit damage besides the crit chance, that's clearly not enough!
    And FFS, reduce Incap cost to 30 ult already, I still don't have 100% uptime on the debuff, and I deserve dis, as I'm super duper gud playaaa!
    \(>. <)/

I'm just glad we got damage and CC ripped from Frags. So overloaded with effects, way better than Spectral Bow's 15k damage, Minor Berserk, snare, defile chance, ...
  • Rainraven
    Rainraven
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Won't someone think of the poor nightblades? :(
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ikr we're nerfed ever since fear is only 2 people! Even sorc has better CC! How do I 1vx with broken shade? Warden casting undodgable birds at me when I press cloak I only miss the 3rd one!
    Nightblades are weakest due to broken skills give us undodgable like warden!
    你说不说什么我的说!
    Edited by kaithuzar on December 27, 2017 10:36AM
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭

don´t worry,
    soon the NB-haters are here and will say NB should be nerfed more and more, perhaps better the whole class be deleted from the game
    then they are happy and go forth wrecking wardens more

It is a shame what ZOS has done to my most loved class! A SHAME
    A S H A M E !!!!!
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They really should speed up the projectile some, with everyone running miats now it's hard to actually land a damn cripple unless you add it after a cc. And with it being its own cc it just seems kinda lane doing it that way

Slight projectile speed boost to cripple is the only thing that should actually do.
    Edited by Datthaw on December 27, 2017 12:14PM
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Reflect and secondary effects should be removed from wings and instead should give 10% reduction from fall damage since bosmer is OP.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol, buff Mageblade