Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

CROWNS REFUNDED IF I AM NOT ABLE TO APPLY PURCHASE TO MY NEW CHARACTER?

zarfire
zarfire
Soul Shriven
So my main has all her horse stats maxd out. Now with a new character and just starting with her horse I spent 2000 crowns to buy 10x Speed and Stamina. But I cannot see for the life of me (or anyone else for that matter) where I can apply these points to my starter characters horse? Maybe I am really clueless where to use this purchase so help me please. If I should not have purchased for 2000 crowns... so where do I request a return of my crowns?
Edited by zarfire on December 27, 2017 12:47AM
  • VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭
    @zarfire
    The riding scrolls you purchase should be clickable. Each click on a stack of scrolls will grant a single lesson of the type (stamina lesson for stamina scrolls, speed lesson for speed scrolls, etc.) There is no real interface for it - you just use the scroll by clicking it and the boost applies to that character's riding skill. I have never purchased riding lessons from the crown store, but have won some in the *cough* crates. Just banked them on my maxed out character and then retrieved them on my lowbie alts and boosted the skill up one click at a time.

Hope that helps!
  • TruthSeeker
    TruthSeeker
    ✭✭✭
    If the lessons came in containers you will need to open them before you can bank them.