Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a group for Trial on PS4

Celestialspy001
Celestialspy001
Soul Shriven
My username on PS4 is Celestialspy001. I have a Champion 275 healer. I have confirmed a champion 190 dps. I am seeking other PS4 users with Champion Characters. We are looking for three to four tanks two more healers and the remaining are to be dps. We plan to try and do our first Veteran Trial today at 6:00 pm Eastern Time USA. We plan to do the Veteran Maw of Lorhkaj. We plan to do and will do a NO Kick Policy. Our goal is to beat the Trial and Complete All quests Associated with it. We are not aiming for leader score board. Our major goal is to acquire the skin. Please email or pm me on PS4 if willing to join. We plan to have three healers, three or four tanks, and six to five dps players. We also plan if successful to go into other trials after and will be using a open join system party chat.
  • SleepyMuggs
    This is exactly what I'm looking for, never done any trial content, dying to learn. If you are patient, I'd love to join. CP 510, but not well geared (part of why I want to do trials, to get gear!)
    Have both healer and DPS chars. @SleepyMuggs
  • Celestialspy001
    Celestialspy001
    Soul Shriven
    This is exactly what I'm looking for, never done any trial content, dying to learn. If you are patient, I'd love to join. CP 510, but not well geared (part of why I want to do trials, to get gear!)
    Have both healer and DPS chars. @SleepyMuggs

I am still trying to get a group. I have 1 DPS and myself a Healer. Let me know which three you are and send a friend request on PS4 to Celestialspy001. I did attempt to get a group on the original date given. Now I am trying instead to collect people who will be willing and then give a new date and time.