The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't install the game

Mordhakan
Mordhakan
Soul Shriven
Hi !

I have a big problem at the moment. I just buy TESO and I can't install it. I got the installer who tell me I can't launch multiple launcher at the same times. I read it's a known problem but how I can't pass it? How can I get a clean installation? Because at the moment I just extract launcher folder of the Install_eso.exe but I continue to have the first step like all the annonce of who did the game, the light adjustement and need to choose NA or EU each time and it's bother me. Any solution here?