The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Server queue priority for ESO plus members

wondertroll
I notice when servers are full, people are "placed in queue" be it for game servers or cyrodil. I would like to propose a suggestion that allows priority queue for ESO plus members-allow them to have priority over non-paying subscribers when placed in server queue for cyrodil or log-ins, i think this is equitable as ESO plus members are paying a premium for first class experience, and we contribute more to the game than the normal, non-paying members. Server queue can really be a headache for people who queue as a party in cyrodil or who just wants to play with their friends.

May I also suggest decreasing the afk time limit in cyrodil for non-paying members so they will be booted out for afking w/o contributing so contributing members of the gaming community (active, experienced pvpers or ESO plus members can join it instead)

thank you