The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Teck support ph #

zittylolb14_ESO
spent hours using lame impersonal help support and nada with fixing my simple problem. Why isn't there live teck support....
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I usually have good luck using the in-game Ask for Help option. That starts an email chain that starts off with a boilerplate "we hope this solves your problem" but when I replay and make sure I'm pressing for an answer, I've had pretty good luck.
  • zittylolb14_ESO
    guess I made the mistake of re-subscribing on weekend before X-mas...enuf said.
  • zittylolb14_ESO
    its weird as I got confirmed purchasing Morrowind expansion with my account email address but using that same email it doesn't connect says : Could not find account matching those details. lame
  • zittylolb14_ESO
    I usually have good luck using the in-game Ask for Help option. That starts an email chain that starts off with a boilerplate "we hope this solves your problem" but when I replay and make sure I'm pressing for an answer, I've had pretty good luck.

wish I could be in-game....it is a mix-up with my email and previous account I thought I had deleted.....there is no option to fix my problem..so far.