The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sapphiress' TESO Launcher

SapphiressOne
SapphiressOne
Soul Shriven
Forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this, however it seemed the best fitting category.

So, for some reason starting eso from zosSteamStarter.exe doesn't work for me and I get an error saying I can't connect to steam, but eso.exe and eso64.exe work fine. The problem is that sometimes I have to manually go through my directories to update the client sometimes, i'm lazy, so I decided to make a launcher to solve this. I don't know if anyone else has this problem but me. I just thought I release it.

Any suggestions or bugs found are welcome :)

Instructions:
Download TESO Launcher.exe and place in the same directory as your zosSteamStarter.exe
Right click send shortcut to desktop(optional)
Use updater client to update software and Launch client to launch eso, the launcher will decide if you're 32 or 64 bit on it's own.

Error: when starting from zosSteamStarter.exe
b4mugwv90vpj.png

Screenshot:
yca1avdux0sd.png

Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1g8j_liHkRFWehuusQAF66qArsdlI_i07

Disclaimer: This software is offered as is. I will not be held responsible for anything it may do. Including your computer rising up and enslaving all of mankind. The background and icon are all the property of their creators. Intellectual property of Kristi-Ann Mahon A.K.A SapphiressOne
  • Its_Alexis
    Its_Alexis
    ✭✭✭
    Why not just have 2 shortcuts? Launcher and eso64.exe, only use launcher when there is an update.
    PC NA

Alexis Light - Breton Templar DD
    Likes-To-Tank - Argonian Dragonknight Tank
    Pauline Storm - Altmer Sorcerer DD
    Thunder gro-Lightning - Orc Sorcerer Speedster
  • SapphiressOne
    SapphiressOne
    Soul Shriven
    Because that would make my desktop ugly, and shortcuts aka .lnk files are not secure and can be exploited quite easily. So i don't really use them.

It's also going to do more than that also, i'm going to an add-on installer, config editor, etc in it too. This was just the first release.
    Edited by SapphiressOne on December 23, 2017 3:05PM