The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vet Trials Healer build?

17Bishop
17Bishop
So I'm a CP 300 healer and I'm no where near high enough CP wise for Vet Trials. But I've been wondering about what skills people run because I know everyone tends to run SPC, Worm Cult, and/or Sanctuary gear sets. I've heard that people basically require the healer to run weakness to elements and wall of elements, and I want to know if that's just a general mandate for people or just certain groups. Plus If like to know a good Max Magic, Mag Recovery, and Spell Damage to shoot for.

Best Answers

• TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cp 300 is more than enough for the healer! In terms of gear, it's normally spc and worm or spc and mending (AS hm is a unique case) with a lightning front bar and master resto backbar. You'll be running things like ele drain, lightning wall, ritual, shards, breath, warhorn, springs, a shield, channeled focus, combat prayer, orbs, and another ult of your choice (barrier, Nova, etc) (but you'll really only ever use warhorn).
    Answer ✓
  • Nephimana
    Nephimana
    ✭✭✭
    300cp is around when I was healing vet trials. You can get away with lower cp as a healer because it's not about numbers like dps.
    My skills are ritual, rune focus, shards blockade and magelight
    Then healing springs, combat prayer, purifying light, magelight and then the last slot is open depending on what we're doing, sometimes breath of life, purge, but mostly radiant aura if the other healer isnt running it.
    Ults should be aggressive warhorn and Nova, nova is a huge debuff.

I go for max magika, it scales with purifying light and all my heals. Regen is meh, I don't have problems with sustain when I have rune and radiant aura.
    Answer ✓
  • TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the most basic setup that is good for any of the craglorn trials^
    Edit: should point to my post
    Edited by TheNightflame on December 31, 2017 5:13PM
  • Celestialspy001
    Celestialspy001
    Soul Shriven
    As a fellow healer look at the Atlier of Twice Born Star in Craglorn. As to the skill setup it depends on the class as healer skills goes. I am a Templar, Race: Imperial. The trick is to have a mid level dps with mid or high healing race though the dps is not your real concern or priority. There are several models to look at. Even the Attribute poin5s effect how skilled the healer is. You want Attribute points in Stamina to be more around the range of 10 to 16. Health 18 to max of 24. Magica to absorb all remaining points. This helps keep the healer in the fight longer with more Health and better length of Magica. As to the armor set-up the starter proposed is not bad. But look at others.