The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Flavorless Paste recipe, where?

Raudgrani
Raudgrani
✭✭✭✭✭
I got to know there's some golden recipe granting like 7000 health, called Flavorless Paste. Where can you find it? It wasn't among these quest rewards where I had the other recipes. Are there any other new recipes that came with Clockwork City, than the quest rewards and this one?
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's a cook in the Brass Fortress Outlaw Refuge that gives you 3 quests. All of them involve stealing at least some of the ingredients. Overall they are pretty similar in design to Ozorga's ones in Wrothgar.
    http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Brengolin
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did that one, but was that recipe among those? I'll have an extra look, thank you.
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think there is a recipe. I have found some flavorless paste in CWC though. I forget exactly where but it was by interacting with some dispenser-like thing in the interior of some building.
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couldnt find any info on this except in one thread when cwc was on the pts:
    On that note, the food processor things that give you the [Flavorless Paste] item are a really nice touch!

So it seems there is no recipe, you just have to find one of those food processer thingie... :smile:
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahaaa, so it's a food already made - fast food! LOL Thanks, will look around.
  • Grega
    Grega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Adrikoth

Is flavorless paste still obtainable in game? I’ve been looking everywhere and the food processors/dispensers just seem to drop chutney :/. Any insight would be appreciated.

Or if anyone else has found any flavorless paste recently lmk the location pls!