The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What new house are you going to buy with your 21000 crowns?!

VonNelson
VonNelson
✭✭✭
This is where it gets difficult. Do you go for location or aesthetic? I really need to have a look around!!
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I go for aesthetic I like the more human like homes Nord and Breton

• VonNelson
    VonNelson
    ✭✭✭
    There is a lovely little Altmer house with a garden I’m really interested in but I can’t remember if it’s anywhere near civilisation. Really want something that is near a town for convenience
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I prefer those with wayshrine nearby.

As for aesthetics.. hmm, I like Orcish (its rawness and roughness) and Dunmer architecture (it's rather gothicky)..I also like Nord, because with the amount of wood inside..it's cozy.

Not much fan of Breton really.

I have some ideas for Ebonheart Chateau but I cringe every time I think of spending that much money (crowns) on a digital item and hardly useful within the game. so, unfortunately, it's a "maybe someday" plan when, and if, I get enough of gold

Edited by duendology on December 22, 2017 9:53AM
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I never looked; what was the normal price of 21000 crowns?
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll never buy crowns again, since I've decided to subscribe. It would get 21K in about 1 1/2 years. I will probably start buying houses with them at some point since I'm not really into costumes, mounts or pets.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IMO, the only houses worth buying with crowns rather then gold are large or manors. it just seems to be more cost effective.

that said... the only house i might have reconsidered buying with crowns was that large Telvani house we got for a limited time, but as its no longer available? gold purchases it is. I'll be saving my crowns for outfits and pets :P
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • VonNelson
    VonNelson
    ✭✭✭
    @Mureel is £109.99 full price
  • VonNelson
    VonNelson
    ✭✭✭
    @Linaleah I might just buy all the motif books I can get instead!
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no house, afterall I don´t play with Barbiedolls either^^
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    VonNelson wrote: »
    @Mureel is £109.99 full price

Ty!
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think I'll buy the big one and get maybe the assistants - after all, I need someone to stick in my big wickerman.
  • GimpyPorcupine
    GimpyPorcupine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought Mundus stones for my existing house.
    8-hr/day casual gamer on Xbox NA. 20 Characters, all DC, all Level 50. +2200CP
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree.. if I were to spend some crowns.. it would for the assistants.
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • vanillexhope
    vanillexhope
    ✭✭✭
    I just bought my first home -- Twin Arches. I know gold may come easier as I level up, but with all these crowns, I figured it was okay to splurge on this home. I'm really excited. Maybe someday I'll have a larger home, but I really love the layout and look of the Twin Arches. It gets my feet wet in home decor.
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There is a lovely little Altmer house with a garden I’m really interested in but I can’t remember if it’s anywhere near civilisation. Really want something that is near a town for convenience

that sounds like the altmer house near the northeastern town in Malabal Tor
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Bandaari Trading post, and it's a great location. Wayshrine, guild traders, crafting, dolmen, delve. I think the only thing it doesn't have is a bank.
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need more houses...I've bought every home that appeals to me.

Sorry but I'm not interested in mushroom houses, or the newer trendy properties that only look good if you decorate them in way out styles . And those seem to be the only ones coming out these days.

Please release some more traditional homes that we can decorate in traditional fashions!
  • rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    None, I am going to save mine until an actual worth buying house is developed.

Grand Topical Hideaway looked great as a scenery but how could you buy a whole island that has a house made of sticks, its like being rich but living in a trailer.
  • VonNelson
    VonNelson
    ✭✭✭
    I want a house in coldharbour
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i got the Daggerfall overlook and i love it! I like that style, and I'm DC

i got two mundus stones for it and a dye station a cooking station and alchemy station :) and i put my banker in there and my fence! and i set it up where the downstairs with the secret door to the bay is where my fence is for a quick getaway and my banker is in the throne room with my treasures! and my mundus are outside with my dye station and alchemy stations enjoying the view of the ocean. and my stable has all my mounts in it, and i have my little hut with my target dummy. oh and a kitches where my cooking station is! oh and a transmutation station downstairs by my fence!
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
  • VonNelson
    VonNelson
    ✭✭✭
    anadandy wrote: »

Bandaari Trading post, and it's a great location. Wayshrine, guild traders, crafting, dolmen, delve. I think the only thing it doesn't have is a bank.

Actually think I’m talking about Mathiisen!! It’s in auridon isn’t it?
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is where it gets difficult. Do you go for location or aesthetic? I really need to have a look around!!

Gardner in Wayrest. Probably more crown bought furniture since ive worked far more than i have played this month
  • PrayingSeraph
    PrayingSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought Strident Springs and Dawnshadow. Already had bought Pariah
  • boombazookajd
    boombazookajd
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Mathiisen is in Auridon, yes. That's the Mathiisen Manor.
    Drathus Delenu- Dunmer magDk: Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Stormproof, Peak Scaler, Clockwork Confounder, Orderly, Master Wizard, Cloudrest Hero, Undaunted, Dragonstar Arena Champion
    Thoronir Rolston- Breton petsorc: Stormproof
    Zaakazha-Redguard stamblade: Boethia's Scythe, Clockwork Confounder, Maelstrom Arena Champion, Dragonstar Arena Champion

Scrubs:
    Justinius Maximus Decimus- Altmer magblade
    Agronak gro'Mashul- Orc DK Tank
    Valerya Hawkcroft- Breton healer
    Zaaka- Imperial stamDK/crafter

✭✭✭✭✭

the little altmer house is indeed in malabal. the one on auridon is a large house.
    Edited by TheNuminous1 on December 24, 2017 5:40AM
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got Snugpod and Sleek Creek! Love them both! Slowly but surely getting a place for all of my characters. Looking for a Breton home and a Nord home next.
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • VonNelson
    VonNelson
    ✭✭✭
    I got Snugpod and Sleek Creek! Love them both! Slowly but surely getting a place for all of my characters. Looking for a Breton home and a Nord home next.

Love this! Getting a home for each of your characters
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to wait and see how much that Coldharbour Surreal Estate will be. If Topal Hideaway is for sale again, I might buy that.
    Jumps-In-Water - Magicka Templar
    Dar'akar - Stamina Nightblade
    Jumps-In-Lava - Magicka Dragon Knight
    PC/NA
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here are the ten homes that I would prioritize in order (NOT including any house under 6,000 crowns since I believe most of the homes under 6,000 crowns are reasonably priced).

1. Ebonheart Chateau
    2. Earthtear Cavern
    3. Hunding's Palatial Hall
    4. Pariah's Pinnacle (while it's still available)
    5. The Observatory Prior
    6. Serenity Falls Estate
    7. Mathiisen Manor
    8. Daggerfall Overlook
    9. Amaya Lake Lodge
    10. Strident Springs Demesne
    Edited by TonyRockaroni on December 25, 2017 8:32PM
  • Ermiq
    Ermiq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "What new house are you going to buy with your 21000 crowns?!"

None. I won't buy houses for crowns. And I won't buy crowns.
    Last time I spent money in this game was the latest Wild Hunt crown crates time-limited offering. I was hoping to get Wild Hunt mount for my warden, I bought two 15-crates bundles, then I bought two 4-crates bundles, and finally I bought another one 15-crates bundle. All that was bought at full price.
    I didn't get any Wild Hunt mounts. There was just black panther and black wolf.

That day I decided that I am not gonna buy crates anymore. And since I spent quite big amount of money for all the crates I have bought last months, I'm not gonna buy crowns anymore. At least for a year I think. Because I'm really upset.
    That's my story. :neutral:

#NoCrownCrates
    One of the two of us definitely has gone mad. It only remains to define whether this one is the whole world or just me.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Sick&tired of being kicked off from your house when you complete a dungeon? ComingBackHome addon is what you need!
    Me is russian little bad in english :b